best RPG on any emulators i run

superb graphics, gameplay, inspired by Gibson's Neuromancer

has it's atmosphere and everything...

you even hack the systems in 3d matrix environment

really best game for me

http://www.mobygames.com/game/genesis/shadowrun/screenshots

Guest rojblake9

all the games work 100% with 44100 sound all you have to do is this

choose any rom then go to the display settings unmark the smoot stretch option mark the FPS limit option (it has to be on) 60% of the games work with 50 FPS and the rest with 60 but it IS IMPORTAN TO FIRST TYPE 60fps PRESS OK RESTART THE EMULATOR GO BACK TO DISPLAY MENU TYPE 50 fps PRESS OK AND RESTART AGAIN THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY GAME IT WILL WORK PERFECT AND IF IN SOME GAME THE SOUND IS CRAPPY IN DISPLAY MENY TYPE 60fps PRES OK RESTART AND IT WILL BE OK :)

(playng it in portrait mode helps too)

all the games work 100% with 44100 sound all you have to do is this

choose any rom then go to the display settings unmark the smoot stretch option mark the FPS limit option (it has to be on) 60% of the games work with 50 FPS and the rest with 60 but it IS IMPORTAN TO FIRST TYPE 60fps PRESS OK RESTART THE EMULATOR GO BACK TO DISPLAY MENU TYPE 50 fps PRESS OK AND RESTART AGAIN THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY GAME IT WILL WORK PERFECT AND IF IN SOME GAME THE SOUND IS CRAPPY IN DISPLAY MENY TYPE 60fps PRES OK RESTART AND IT WILL BE OK :)

(playng it in portrait mode helps too)

you forgot to say what the fock are you using...

Edited by nothin

Guest rojblake9
you forgot to say what the fock are you using...

the f*** i am using PICODRIVE 0.52

on jasjar, qtek 9090 and any other pda with atleast 312 mhz processor

Edited by rojblake9

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rojblake9
I have problems with the sound on htc s710. If I enable sound the game works very slow.

your processor is to slow forget about the sound or try to overclock it with XCPUSCALAR

Edited by rojblake9

Guest aceitalia83

I have a Motorola Q ,I downloaded the pico drive and the games right from my Q witch I was pretty syked about, always thought I would have to sync up with a PC, or I would have done this long ago, anyway I guess I got lucky and stumbled upon the latest version of pico, am I right? Regardless Im pretty impressed with how smooth it works, one problem and like said by others, not complaining, very happy with it...Theres one game that I have tried downloading from just about every site out there, thinking it was the file...it wont load up; Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing, really like this game, Im gonna try the frame rate trick discussed ealier in this post.------posted from my Q

Guest mikeeey

also you may wanna try enabling/disabling effects, fast rendering.. i forgot the real names for these options..lol.

just try checking and unchecking boxes and see if you can get it to work.

Guest aceitalia83
also you may wanna try enabling/disabling effects, fast rendering.. i forgot the real names for these options..lol.

just try checking and unchecking boxes and see if you can get it to work.

sounds good, wonderin if u can help me out...i got version .51 and when i try to use the link at the beginning of this post it wont let me download v.52 anyway could u put a link up for? me dont copy the one from this post....download it and re-post it if u could, that would be good. might solve some of my problems. I thought i had v.52 but i was mistaken. thanks.

Guest 88Saleen351

SmartGear sucks compared to Picodrive.You got it all wrong.I tried SG and it has horrible sound.Incomplete in some games..The NES emulation in it also sucks.I wouldn't pay for a program with such flaws as that.I use Picodrive and Pocket Nester plus.PNP s by far way better..allmost like the original NES.And as far as the FPS trick goes.I tried it and it doesn't work.Regardless of the frame rate..games that have choppy sound and run too fast ...still have choppy sound no matter what frame rate is set at and smooth stretch turned off.And yes, I've restarted the program everytime.Always have restarted after every change in option menu.I dont think it has anything to do with how fast it runs.Castlevania Bloodlines runs a bit slow with fast render turned off but the sound is perfect with no choppiness at all.

Guest rojblake9
SmartGear sucks compared to Picodrive.You got it all wrong.I tried SG and it has horrible sound.Incomplete in some games..The NES emulation in it also sucks.I wouldn't pay for a program with such flaws as that.I use Picodrive and Pocket Nester plus.PNP s by far way better..allmost like the original NES.And as far as the FPS trick goes.I tried it and it doesn't work.Regardless of the frame rate..games that have choppy sound and run too fast ...still have choppy sound no matter what frame rate is set at and smooth stretch turned off.And yes, I've restarted the program everytime.Always have restarted after every change in option menu.I dont think it has anything to do with how fast it runs.Castlevania Bloodlines runs a bit slow with fast render turned off but the sound is perfect with no choppiness at all.

it works you are doing something wrong if your processor is below 400 mhz or omap then it will be hard for you to run it at full speed and sound portrait mode speeds up the emulator i made a video clip with my webcam running the emulator with the fps changes this is the link:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wapvirus

i have run road rash and streets of rage with sound thanks for great share

had to overclock :D

spv m600

@286mhz using battery status :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blachao360

Strange.... I have a Blackjack 2, no mods, and with standard default settings. I've tried the new picodrive on it, and every time I try to run Sonic 2 or 3 on it, the screen just remains black.

Any ideas why it does this?

PS: I've tried to run them normal, then w/o sound, but neither works.

PSS: Got one step further: Sonic 2 runs, but now Sonic 3 instead of acting like there was no ROM in the first place, it either freezes or says on the black screen "Game Paused", but it doesn't unpause by the mapped START button, and if you try to use Restart or Resume, it freezes (black screen, lower part shows Up and Menu) and i have to use the back button.

Edited by blachao360

• 3 weeks later...
Guest redrazr7791

Hey guys i have an HTC TOUCH and was wondering if this would work for it. If so, is there anything else that i need to dl to make this program work. Im itching to start playing some sega classics on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hitman0769

Dear Masterall,

I am experiencing problems getting PicoDrive to work on my Samsung Blackjack2.

nevermind its working now

you are the man and my idol

sincerely,

Hitman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevin lil

hey im new to my dash...and prety much know almost nothing about it..im wondering if anyone can help me install sega games on my phone...i already have NES...

and i already installed Picodrive to my phone...but everytime i try to load a rom it just says something about the rom not being able to load up....

so can anyone help plz..

Guest Kraussian

This emulator works perfectly on my Blackjack (i600), and I was able to play all the way through Phantasy Star IV!

The next game on my list was the Shining Force series.

The first few minutes of the game ran flawlessly, but the game freezes when companions join the party. With sound turned on, I can hear still hear the music, but nothing I do makes the "(who and who) joins the Shining Force!" message box go away.

Is this a known problem?

I'm really eager to play this game... could someone help me?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sovietinvasion

Only Problem I have is I cant get the screen to go landscape on my HTC S710, there are options for landcape mode but they do not work (Cannot be selected) :D

Would be pefect if it werent for that. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest npv708

Hey all,

I'm pretty new to all of this and no surprise I'm having a slight problem with it on my phone. I have a Q9C and the latest version of PicoDrive, but my keys are not configured correctly, even after multiple attempts. I have it at the point where the only thing that is backwards is the left to right, as in when i press left, it moves right and vice versa. Any advice on how to fix this would be great. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KMBeatz

Why all the Masterall Emulators dont start on my Asus A696 PDA with Windows Mobile 6???

Picodrive = Start but when i load its Exit back to Windows

Finalburn = It starts and i can Load a Rom too! But I hear sound no Picture! Only 1 Pixel across the Bottom i see a Picture!

Snes Emu from Masterall = Same as Picodrive

I make thousands different settings but no way

The Original Picodrive 0.30 for Example starts fine but it is only with no sound!

Can somebodx help me Pleasee

Edited by KMBeatz

• 3 weeks later...