M1500 Voice Dial & car Kit + other stuff

Guest alun101

Guest alun101

Hi all,

About to upgrade to the Orange SPV M1500 and wondered before I did, if anybody could answer a few questions for me, as Orange Tech Support are complete muppets and keep referring me back to the manual (which I don't have as I don't have the phone yet ! basic I would have thought)

1. does the Fonix voice dial software come with the phone from Orange or not ? I've heard both yes and no... so anyone with real experience please let me know.. I think its about $16 to but on-line if not.

2. I have heard from a freind with an M500 that he can't voice dial using the bluetooth headset... yet he can with the `plug in` headphones... is this a common problem with SPVs ?

3. What is the best bluetooth headset for M1500 ? I bought one of those clip on ones earlier in the year for my other phone but it didn't work.

4. On the topic of handsfree... I'm looking for a decent handds free bluetooth car kit for <£100 any experience / ideas ?

5. The phone looks pretty good... do you know if I can assign .wav files as `alarm clock` sounds like I can on my Sanyo ?

6. Apart from the M5000 (=brick) are there any plans to release a similar sized phone with 3G capability (video phone) ?

Thanks for any advice you guys/gals can send over before I waste any money !