which bluetooth GPS and software

Guest dewdman42

Guest dewdman42

I'm thinking about getting a bluetooth enabled GPS receiver to use in conjunction with my Audiovox SMT5600 phone with WM2003. Is there any cool software that will run on this phone and work in conjunction with a GPS receiver like that and if so, which software and which receiver should I check out? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest redfish001
I'm thinking about getting a bluetooth enabled GPS receiver to use in conjunction with my Audiovox SMT5600 phone with WM2003.  Is there any cool software that will run on this phone and work in conjunction with a GPS receiver like that and if so, which software and which receiver should I check out?  Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

smartmap3D

smartmap3D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks good in the pictures but I can only find sites selling it in Asia, is the an English site selling it anywhere? ta

Guest jonajuna
Looks good in the pictures but I can only find sites selling it in Asia, is the an English site selling it anywhere? ta

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have a bog standard BTGPS reciever and run copilot6 for satnav in the car (but is equally good for urban foot journeys) and memorymap for those offroad jaunts.

this is on a PPC rather than smartfone though, i know CP6 does a smartphone version, not sure about memory map though