Free Application unlock T-mobile MDA (k-jam)

Guest sixonenine619

Guest fuel925
Is there a way to applciation unlock my T-mobile MDA for free?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I can't help with your question, but what does application unlock do?

Guest uwaku
Is there a way to applciation unlock my T-mobile MDA for free?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll have to be more specific. If you want something that unlocks specific applications, that's one thing. If you want an application that unlocks your phone, that's another.

Guest sixonenine619

No, not a sim unlock.

My phone wouldnt let me install third party software for some reason, so i assumed it was because of a application lock on the phone. I know smartphones some times are application locked, so i assumed it was the same thing.

Guest fuel925
No, not a sim unlock.

My phone wouldnt let me install third party software for some reason, so i assumed it was because of a application lock on the phone.  I know smartphones some times are application locked, so i assumed it was the same thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the T-Mobile MDA Vario and I have no problems whatsoever in installing extra software, so it must be another problem, not software lock.

Guest uwaku
My phone wouldnt let me install third party software for some reason, so i assumed it was because of a application lock on the phone.  I know smartphones some times are application locked, so i assumed it was the same thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't install ANY 3p sw? Not even Microsoft Reader, or something small like ZapIt!? Can you not install cab files directly from the device, or just exe files from your computer? It might be an ActiveSync issue.