WiFiFoFum Problems

Guest rizzles

Guest rizzles

Ive been walking around with it running and it shows up lots of networks but how do i actually connect to one?? Sometimes it actually pops up with 3 or 4 networks to connect to but its always only the ones that are security protected, even when there are unprotected ones available??

• 1 month later...
Guest ang.broadhurst
Ive been walking around with it running and it shows up lots of networks but how do i actually connect to one?? Sometimes it actually pops up with 3 or 4 networks to connect to but its always only the ones that are security protected, even when there are unprotected ones available??

Hi,i havent currently got it installed on mine but if u change the view from the radar to the list,i think you just hold down stylus and select connect.I cant be too sure though.Im not sure if this program was causing mine to white screen at turn on.Loads of free networks though,usually belkins.

Guest dougsdir
Hi,i havent currently got it installed on mine but if u change the view from the radar to the list,i think you just hold down stylus and select connect.I cant be too sure though.Im not sure if this program was causing mine to white screen at turn on.Loads of free networks though,usually belkins.

Wififofum doesnt allow you to connect to wireless networks, you can only find them.

First you should enable Wifi, then use Wififofum to find wireless networks near you then you have to go into Settings, Connections, Network Cards, Wireless and connect to the wifi network you want there.

Guest Laser_iCE

Instead of WiFiFoFum (I've tried it, it was the first app I used...), I highly recommend hijackthis ! A quick google brings it up :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcwarre
Instead of WiFiFoFum (I've tried it, it was the first app I used...), I highly recommend hijackthis ! A quick google brings it up :)

I thought that Hijackthis is used to detect browser hijacking malware?