This messege:"out of service" Please Help me. I don't now why!

Guest javig

Guest javig

Thats my problem guys. I have a mpx 220 and one day no work anymore. I dont now haw is the reason. May be is the soft or maybe is the hard. I need some help whit this problem. In Argentina is so low the number of a service what he can help me. Nobody now whats the reason of the problem. He said me "out of service" but the sim is ok, work on other phone and my situation is under the law. Anybody now the reason?

Help, from Argentina. JaviG. Sorry my english.

Guest martin

I've never had an MPX220 so I'm not sure if the 'out of service' error is a SIM or a network connection problem.

1 Have you checked that the SIM is touching the contacts in the phone. You could try cleaning the contacts.

2 Try Settings-Phone-Networks, Menu-Select a Network and see if the phone searches and finds your local networks.

3 As a last resort you could try a hard reset to restore any corrupt registry values.

http://www.modaco.com/How-to-Hard-Reset-th...20-t237572.html

Guest javig

Hello Martin, i try whit hard reset and so whit the upgrade, but the problem still alive!

The SIM is ok, because y try my sim in others phones and work fine.

And i try whit setting phone network, but my phone said "imposible connection, you don 't have serveice" something like that.

I don't now, i'll burn my MPX!!!

***EDIT***

A friend told me what the problem is the battery. She takes so much temperature and the RPL of the phone no work. This is possible? I take out the batery for 18 hours and try start my phone but still dead. Thats not work! Thanks for your help!!! I waiting for more.

Edited by javig