Qtek 8500 - How to disable device lock?

Guest louispe

Guest louispe

My phone installed with my company imposing a policy on my phone to perform a device lock after 10 minutes of no use. I find tis to be a real bother when I have to constantly unlock the phone in order to use it. DOes anyone know the registry key that either enables or disables the device lock?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kamarge
My phone installed with my company imposing a policy on my phone to perform a device lock after 10 minutes of no use. I find tis to be a real bother when I have to constantly unlock the phone in order to use it. DOes anyone know the registry key that either enables or disables the device lock?

This had been bugging me since I got my Qtek 8500 - finally think I've found the fix, grab a reg editor and change this key:

HKCU->Control Panel->Goodlink->Password: ITLocked -> 0

Goodlink appears to keep changing it back to "1" automatically but so far it hasnt prompted me to put in the new code again :)

• 3 weeks later...
This had been bugging me since I got my Qtek 8500 - finally think I've found the fix, grab a reg editor and change this key:

HKCU->Control Panel->Goodlink->Password: ITLocked -> 0

Goodlink appears to keep changing it back to "1" automatically but so far it hasnt prompted me to put in the new code again :D

I do not have Goodlink folder in my registry. Any ideas where else this key can be?