activesync by bluetooth!?!

Guest danolaru

Guest danolaru

i bought 2 weeks ago a bluetooth adapter 1.2 compliant for use with spv c600(Tornado) and the software used with it is bluesoleil,

the software detects the phone, connects but not entirely, it's strange because it detects only obex push service, port serial and bluetooth dial-up networking, and the port serial is not working

when i give the command on the phone active sync by bluetooth it says the he can't find a partnership with a computer when that is done

it's very strange

i found on other forum that it can be done but very difficult or even if you use the bluetooth software included in win xp sp2, i tried that and still nothing

there is a software that can do the sync by bluetooth but it's shareware, and i can't buy it and won't (not now) because the activesync on the phone shows that it can but it won't

if there is someone that did it please tell me how can i make activesync by bluetooth

and if there is the posibility of adding services to the phone, such as lan access, or file transfer service

thank you

Ive had no problem at all with the XP SP2 bluetooth software, nice and easy! be sure to allow incoming connections in COM6 in activesync and your good to go - I helped someone else a few times on this forum personally set it up for them

the bluesoliel is the worst designed software ever - its hell.

Basically, make sure you have allow incoming connections on COM6 enabled.

Then setup a connection via bluetooth on your mobile device, or rather "connect" to the PC. The software on the PC will pick this up and just allow it access.

once done, then connect via bluetooth on activesync and all should be set

Guest PaceUK
i bought 2 weeks ago a bluetooth adapter 1.2 compliant for use with spv c600(Tornado) and the software used with it is bluesoleil,

the software detects the phone, connects but not entirely, it's strange because it detects only obex push service, port serial and bluetooth dial-up networking, and the port serial is not working

when i give the command on the phone active sync by bluetooth it says the he can't find a partnership with a computer when that is done

it's very strange

i found on other forum that it can be done but very difficult or even if you use the bluetooth software included in win xp sp2, i tried that and still nothing

there is a software that can do the sync by bluetooth but it's shareware, and i can't buy it and won't (not now) because the activesync on the phone shows that it can but it won't

if there is someone that did it please tell me how can i make activesync by bluetooth

and if there is the posibility of adding services to the phone, such as lan access, or file transfer service

thank you

In your bluetooth settings from control panel make sure you create an incoming port... then mirror these settings on the device and your bluetooth activesync should work.

• 2 weeks later...