Got T-Mobile Vario II for FREE!

Guest rickwookie

Guest hugekebab
So you got what Orange called "Unlimited Data".

And you believe this means Unlimited Data, right???

In the same way they gave you Unlimited Texts too, right??? with me so far...?

The same UNLIMITED texts that the T&C's clearly state if you read carefully, is capped at a fixed 3000 per month...?

Aha - you never knew that did you...

So if the Unlimited texts, as they call it, are NOT actually Unlimited, then why be surprised when you find (as other users are telling you), that the Unlimited Data, is er, well not actually UNLIMITED.

We don't for one second dispute what Orange have SAID...

Where this falls down, is what these terms, actually MEAN.

And the users posting on here are likely correct mate... you have been misled.... "UNLIMITED" is what Orange CALL it, not what you actually get.

HTH.

(Check the T&C's for Panther Unlimted texts, and see for yourself mate, or ring ANY Orange store and ask a Phone Trainer).

oh ffs of course theres a fair use policy, no network has anything unlimited without a fair use restriction. the t-mobile sites we set up have a 1.9mb max bandwidth, so if someone used this all the time (which is not that difficult) then the cell site would sieze up. i did not for one second think it actually meant literally unlimited, who would? if you can find a cell phone provider in any country in the world that offers literally unlimited data packages with no fair use policy then ill eat my hat, it would be telecommunications suicide.

Guest hugekebab

The only advice i can give to those who want to get a similar offer to me is ring customer service about ten/twenty times and ask multiple people for an offer, if you get no joy ask them to go and ask their supervisor, if still no joy ask to speak to the supervisor.

im getting the offer in writing (although i didnt have the promise to send me the offer in writing in writing if you know what i mean lol)

one thing bout orange customer support is they completely lack any consistency. one person will swear the sky is green, another blue, its just the way with these big call centres. it took me five phone calls to get something in writing regarding the offer, some said tey do not do letters full stop, others said they do letters but didnt get it done, bloody nightmare to be honest. i would ditch orange without a seconds thought if t-mobile could match the deal i got (and if they didnt make the keyboard girly pink)

Bet your missus will if she sees the sight.

His Mrs is my girlfriend and I know she doesn't come here. :D

"Got T-Mobile Vario II for FREE!" anyone...?! :D

Guest jimbouk
His Mrs is my girlfriend and I know she doesn't come here. :D

"Got T-Mobile Vario II for FREE!" anyone...?! :D

Ha ha - and I haven't got a V2 for free as I have a 3100 with unlimited data...

Guest rickwookie
Just rang T-Mobile Business Sales again, no Vario II's in for today, he said try again next Monday :D

NEXT MONDAY! Are you sh!ting me?

Did he indicate why? They must have found problems with their devices then. :D

Guest The Doctor
NEXT MONDAY! Are you sh!ting me?

Did he indicate why? They must have found problems with their devices then. :D

*waves arms around in the air and runs around the room screaming while pulling hair out* why can't they just release the dam thing!!!!! i'm going to have a stroke before they actually release it at this rate! the m3100 has been out for what seems for me (and every1 else waiting for a vario II) forever!

COME ON T-MOBILE!!! GET YOUR ARSE INTO GEAR AND RELEASE IT!!!!!!!

Phil

Edited by The Doctor

Guest Pippy007
*waves arms around in the air and runs around the room screaming while pulling hair out* why can't they just release the dam thing!!!!! i'm going to have a stroke before they actually release it at this rate! the m3100 has been out for what seems for me (and every1 else waiting for a vario II) forever!

COME ON T-MOBILE!!! GET YOUR ARSE INTO GEAR AND RELEASE IT!!!!!!!

Phil

I just popped into a north london store and picked mine up wit sat nav, webnwalk and 500 mins/500 txts for

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Yup, tacky colours though, I hoped & thought it might have been better in the flesh....

Do I smell a troll? If you've got one... then why not reveal where you got it? (I'm not waiting for one, but I know a lot of people are!)

You could at least respond to the question...

Guest gingerprince
Yup, tacky colours though, I hoped & thought it might have been better in the flesh....

So they're definately bundling it with Copilot then - Cool :D

How did you get it so cheap though? The Vario with Copilot on Relax 35 Web-n-Walk is

Guest gingerprince
Lets see some piccys then! :D We're all desperate! :D

Yep not hard, after all you now have a mobile internet-connected camera! Find a mirror, man!

Guest rickwookie
Do I smell a troll? If you've got one... then why not reveal where you got it? (I'm not waiting for one, but I know a lot of people are!)

You could at least respond to the question...

I can definately smell something. I think perhaps 'brown shoes', or something that starts with the same two letters and gives you brown shoes when you step in it!

Do I smell a troll?

I can definately smell something. I think perhaps 'brown shoes', or something that starts with the same two letters and gives you brown shoes when you step in it!

I know you're both jealous but come on, give him the benefit of the doubt! :D

Edited by L33