Vario II OUT NOW - Telesales only!

Guest Sam Handwich

Guest gingerprince

Yep I called about half an hour ago, sold out. Asked about Copilot bundling too and was told they didn't offer that at present. Suspected they wouldn't due to the MicroSD thing, but was hoping to get the offer then negotiate off the cost of a MicroSD card so I could use the bundle :D

They said new batch will be imminent (a matter of days, not the fortnight like the Orange guys had to wait) and once they're on the website orders can be queued even if there's no stock (unlike telesales).

Guest holgmaster

i was actually just on the way back to vodafonr returning my 1605 and phone t-mobile up staright away to order the vario II as i noticed that i am using internet more frequent that i actually had in mind. but when t-mobile is sold out. don't know what to do. i have 10 days left to return the 1605 to vodafone, on the other hand, the phone would cost me money. mmm, maybe i need to call vodafone and ask them to reduce my minutes and increase my data or put an add on on my contract.

really not sure what to do now....

Guest mr-burns

my girlfriend is trying to deny all responsibility.

my advice - don't be nice in life, you end up with no new phone

the guy I spoke to said he had no idea when they were getting more in, but thought it would be a couple of days - I got the impression he was an idiot and just picked an arbitrary date.

aaaargh

Guest mr-burns

ha ha - excellent!

ginger, holg & dingy - get back on the phone!

As I suspected, there appears to be a bit of a lottery or something (can't think why)

I was sitting at my desk grumbling and decided to try again - I got a guy who sounded a bit like the last guy so I hung up (how rude, I know)

I called again and got a girl (definately not the same person then!) and she said that they definately have stock, processed my new contract and said it would be delivered bby 1pm tomorrow (not that i'll be in)

of course it might not turn up, but since the other guy said there was no way for them to queue people for new stock, maybe it will!

so get on the phone and only speak to a girl! (they always seem better anyway :D )

Guest dingy74
my girlfriend is trying to deny all responsibility.

my advice - don't be nice in life, you end up with no new phone

the guy I spoke to said he had no idea when they were getting more in, but thought it would be a couple of days - I got the impression he was an idiot and just picked an arbitrary date.

aaaargh

Thanks..should be here tommorrow. the lying so and so's. I called them again at 5.30 and managed to nab one. woo hoo. Already have a 2gb waiting to abuse.

I called at 5pm on Tuesday 22nd, the lady said there was stock available! But when she tried to put my debit card through the system and it kept failing :D I'm very sure my card and funds are OK, ordered plenty of things from ebay etc recently.

I'm gutted :D

Guest mr-burns

woo-hoo! mine just arrived :D now I don't have to go and pick it up from some sorting office

I may have missed this on the forum, but did anyone else notice that it says HERM300 under the battery?

Hi all, (first post on this forum)

Just an idea for those of you that match the following criteria:

The Criteria:

[*]You want a Vario 2 as an upgrade but you've been quoted

Guest coulsond

Hi Everyone

Been following with interest the threads regarding the vario II. Wasn't sure whether I wanted to upgrade my t-mobile sda for it or go the full blown pda only route. However, I finally decided that it wasn't too big to carry in my pocket and rang up at 12:00 today only to find that earlier posts were correct in that there is now no stock left.

I currently have 2 phones and a datacard on t-mobiles business 1 plan and was offered a free upgrade to this phone on an 18 month contract or

Guest nstead
im confused i just asked for web n walk, didnt specify which one, and the lasdy confirmed it was hi speed.

looking on t-mobile website wnw pro is

Guest Mind_Rx

sorry dooks...i can understand..i was in a similar situation....(see earlier in the thread), so i went to the local t mob office...the guy laughed at me..."

Guest SteelyDan

Just got mine, the SIM won't register though. Apparently it'll take 24-72 hours to resolve this!

The device is a lot nicer "in person" than I thought it would be but the buttons on the front feel very flimsy, particularly the d-pad.

Guest Damiantmc

Hi guys

So does anyone know when this is coming to the online store? or when stock will be availible again in telesales.

Pref online though, I hate ringing telesales.

getting desperate for one as I only just got back from holiday!

Guest zoro25

Ordered mine on the phone this morning, will be delivered before 1pm tomorrow

Flext 35 + WNW Pro - and Phone, Phone cost

Edited by zoro25

Guest dingy74

Picked mine up from the post office this morning at 7.00am sharp, raced back home and drooled over my shiny new toy.

Lovely device, got plenty of stares this morning on the train to work. Cant wait to get it home tonight and give it a proper work out.

Well worth it, Also need to see if hsdpa is enabled or not on my web n walk std.

Guest g5mike

I dont know how it happened but I phoned on Monday to get the Vario2 and was told it was 49.99 plus 5.99 shipping. I said fine ok.

It arrived and registered for my t-mobile etc and it looks like I got the phone for free and I have 46.98 credit on my first bill. :-S - I aint complaining! I checked my credit card statement and only 46.98 eas decuted so may have the device for free

Thats for Flext35 + Web n Walk pro

Guest coulsond

I ordered one from telesales this morning at around 11:00. At first the advisor said that the system was displaying 'coming soon' and she didn't beleive me when I said that they had had stock earlier in the week. However, I am an existing business customer with 2 phones and a datacard on their business 1 tariff. When she logged into my account and checked for stock that way it stated 32 available.

She wasn't happy about the fact her system was contradicting itself, I can only assume that business customers get some kind of preferential treatment!

Anyway, stated again (as I rang yesterday) that it was a free upgrade over 18 months and