New FREE Utility - NoData

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest scannie

I have a HTC P3700 Diamond Touch.

But doesn't work on my phone.

Installation works.

But if i start the program, it doesn't start and displays errors.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stephen1980

I have a touchdiomond and it works a treat, after I found where it put nodata, it was not with programs but on the start menu.

Thank you.

If I wanted to move it to the program list how would I do this.

Guest mayahtc

Hi all,

I'm new with HTC Diamond Phone.

Did anyone can help me, how to update or install the "NoData" into the Phone?

Please.. need helps.

Maya. :D

Guest Caines

Hey, this utility looks very good, but it not works on my iPAQ 514, instalation is ok, but when i want toogle anything, it shows "Error writing to the RegistryKey" or something in this kind. I really need this utility but i i don´t know what may i do with it, that errors really pissed me off. :D

Guest Confucious

So, have you just come on here to moan that you are pissed off? Or did you actually want some help? Mind you, if you'd wanted help you probably would have read up and found the answer rather than just coming here for a whine....

Guest george759

As I stated in my previous posts , I own an HTC TYTN II , which works great but the NODATA program does not function correctly( although triggered as off, it comes on when it feels like).

I wrote a number of posts, but noone from MODACO answers to me. why?? For example see post #161.

(it is still unanswered).

If I am not welcome to your forum, please speak up. I know many times problems, need time to correct them, but getting no answer at all , it is simply bad...

Edited by george759

Guest rameses
I have a touchdiomond and it works a treat, after I found where it put nodata, it was not with programs but on the start menu.

Thank you.

If I wanted to move it to the program list how would I do this.

Go to Settings>Personal>Menus and untick the NoData icon. It should then appear in your programs list and not on the start menu.

Guest Confucious
As I stated in my previous posts , I own an HTC TYTN II , which works great but the NODATA program does not function correctly( although triggered as off, it comes on when it feels like).

I wrote a number of posts, but noone from MODACO answers to me. why?? For example see post #161.

(it is still unanswered).

If I am not welcome to your forum, please speak up. I know many times problems, need time to correct them, but getting no answer at all , it is simply bad...

If someone knows the answer then they will reply, if no-one knows the answer you will not get a reply. Who do you expect to reply and why? It is a free app, if you don't like it then remove it. No one gets paid for helping you, we help if we can but if we can't then what's the point of replying?

Edited by Confucious

Guest george759
If someone knows the answer then they will reply, if no-one knows the answer you will not get a reply. Who do you expect to reply and why? It is a free app, if you don't like it then remove it. No one gets paid for helping you, we help if we can but if we can't then what's the point of replying?

I appreciate your answering. Whatever you are saying is very logical and I will not argue with you.

I know it is a free app. and of course it is my right to remove it or not, but the reason why I come to ask for an answer- newer version is that this app. is very much worthy, but only if it functions correctly.

I will disagree with you in one point.

There many sites with freeware having also forums, to which the hosts answer to a possible problem, that a user could have, and possibly admitting that there is a problem in the given software when being operated with a certain mobile device ( although he could have been silent and not to answer at all). He could also promise that in a newer version this problen will be taken care of.

I appreciated your app. so much that I "insisted" on that type of "answering", to know that it will be worthwhile to wait for a probable newer version, than to forget the whole app. immediately.

Thanks for the hospitality.

Guest rupert_hollom

Any chance that a command line option could be added to it? I use PhoneWeaver and would like it run the NoData app to disable all Connections when there is a holiday entry in the agenda - then I don't have to remember to do anything - other than re-enable the connections when I get from the holiday!

Rupert

Guest pokejoey

Hi,

I have a blackjack II. i unlocked my phone with the modaco gps unlocker and then istalled this program. now the no data program will not work. the program installs, but when i attempt to "toggle" i get an error message: “an unexpected error has occured in nodata.exe”

can someone offer some help? anything will be appreciated. Thanks!

Guest christineoh
Hi,

I have a blackjack II. i unlocked my phone with the modaco gps unlocker and then istalled this program. now the no data program will not work. the program installs, but when i attempt to "toggle" i get an error message: “an unexpected error has occured in nodata.exe”

can someone offer some help? anything will be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm having the exact same problem, I read through all 11 pages and never found an actual solution, but saw it mentioned before.

Guest UncleBeer`
Has anyone got it working on a BJ? It works on all HTC phones, maybe it just doesn't work on the Samsungs?

Also doesn't work on my Samsung SGH-i600. It mentions errors writing to registry keys. <_<

Guest pokejoey
Has anyone got it working on a BJ? It works on all HTC phones, maybe it just doesn't work on the Samsungs?

Well, I got it to work now on my BJ2.

what you have to do is:

1-uninstall the program (nodata) if you have it installed

2- install the SDA phone unlocker. (post #27)

3- restart phone

3- reinstall the nodata program

done!

let me know if this works for other people...

Guest christineoh
Well, I got it to work now on my BJ2.

what you have to do is:

1-uninstall the program (nodata) if you have it installed

2- install the SDA phone unlocker. (post #27)

3- restart phone

3- reinstall the nodata program

done!

let me know if this works for other people...

Worked for me, thanks so much!

Guest Confucious

The reason I did NOT think that would be the answer is because that is simple APP unlocking - it explains UncleBeer's error but not the others.

Everyone has to App unlock to install this but there seem to be additional problems with the Samsungs.

Guest pokejoey
The reason I did NOT think that would be the answer is because that is simple APP unlocking - it explains UncleBeer's error but not the others.

Everyone has to App unlock to install this but there seem to be additional problems with the Samsungs.

what are the problems? and with what samsungs? i've checked with some other BJ2 owners, and my previously mentioned method worked.