A2DP audio streaming on M3100

Guest Harpendenpeople

Guest Harpendenpeople

I have a lovely new M3100 - excellent phone in loads of ways but I'm having a problem streaming audio over the A2DP connection. I have a pair of Sony A2DP compliant headphones and they connect fine and it all starts OK - I can play nice stuff from Windows Media on the M3100 and it sounds good on the headhones. Then, suddenly, it'll just cut out for a few seconds, then come back in, then cut out again, sometimes not come back. Intermittant. Can't be the headphones - becasue I've tested them with another A2DP device and they're fine. Also not interference because I get the same effect everywhere I try. I think it has to be the 3100.

Anyone have any thoughts that might help me.....?

Guest mini_man

Its like this will all the A2DP devices!

My c600 does it and so do all the other WM Devices.

Theres nothing you can actually do unfortunately its just Windows being a bit crappy with there A2DP

Sam

Guest The Doctor
I have a lovely new M3100 - excellent phone in loads of ways but I'm having a problem streaming audio over the A2DP connection. I have a pair of Sony A2DP compliant headphones and they connect fine and it all starts OK - I can play nice stuff from Windows Media on the M3100 and it sounds good on the headhones. Then, suddenly, it'll just cut out for a few seconds, then come back in, then cut out again, sometimes not come back. Intermittant. Can't be the headphones - becasue I've tested them with another A2DP device and they're fine. Also not interference because I get the same effect everywhere I try. I think it has to be the 3100.

Anyone have any thoughts that might help me.....?

This is one of my main concerns about the Hermes, i'm getting a Vario II and some Sonorix BT stereo headphones for my 18th so i will let everybody know how i get on with those and if i can find any fixes...

One of the fixes that was found was to adjust the bit pool, forgot the reg key but its in the Hermes section somewhere :rolleyes:

Phil