Is there a program to rotate the screen?

Guest korzo_m

Guest korzo_m

I'm looking for an application which can be used to rotate the screen to the landscape mode. It will help while watching swf movies :rolleyes: Is there an app of this kind?

Guest mikeeey
Not that I know of....which app are you using to watch SWF Movies?

yes i sure would like to watch swf movies widescreen. i do not no of any app tho. do u use beta macromedia flash or adobe flash?

i use beta macromedia flash more cuz theres more options such as lowering the quality and it supports more. u gota use menuhack to access tho options tho i dont like.

Guest mini_man

Heya here is a translation lol.

yes i sure would like to watch swf movies widescreen.
I would like to watch swf (flash files) in widescreen.

i do not no of any app tho

I dont know of any smartphone applications that would allow swf files to play in widescreen.

do u use beta macromedia flash or adobe flash?
Are you using the beta macromedia flash or adobe flash to play swf files on your smartphone.

i use beta macromedia flash more cuz theres more options such as lowering the quality and it supports more.

Im using the beta macromedia flash because there are more options for playback like lowering the quality also it supports more files.

u gota use menuhack to access tho options tho i dont like.

But as it is a PPC application you will have to use menu hack (menu emulating program for smartphone) to access the menus in the program.

Hope that makes more sence

Sam

Guest korzo_m
I'm looking for an application which can be used to rotate the screen to the landscape mode. It will help while watching swf movies :rolleyes: Is there an app of this kind?

I'm using the Beta Macromedia Flash program with some use of MenuHack utility. It gives the ability to watch swf movies in lower quality and in full screen (but not in landscape mode).

I'm still searching for the screen rotating software, but as far there are no results <_<

surely this is a really easy task for anyone with a compiler.

there are always calls for original ideas for apps. developers ? anyone reading this who can make a program?

the os must be able to support it because that's how those funny looking things with keyboards work.

come on guys, there must be some api you can prod to rotate and mirror the screen via a hotkey

I'm using the Beta Macromedia Flash program with some use of MenuHack utility. It gives the ability to watch swf movies in lower quality and in full screen (but not in landscape mode).

I'm still searching for the screen rotating software, but as far there are no results <_<

found it, go to pocketgear and search for "rotate"

scroll down a bit an there are 3 free programs to rotate the screen

90 degrees

180 degrees

270 degrees

its called rotateSE, they say it only works for ppc2003 but i have it running on my vario (WM5)

Guest korzo_m

Thanks very much for finding it, but unfortunately this app doesn't want to install on my C550 with WM2003... Do you know how to install ppc cabs not intended for smartphones?

Guest korzo_m

I've found out that there's a command in MortScript language that can rotate the screen! I'm going to work on a programme to turn the screen into each mode :) When it's finished, I'll post it here.