T-Mobile USA Phones & Devices

Guest chraos

Greetings!

T-Mobile has a few new devices coming and with them, a few new plans. This topic will serve to inform on what's available, what's coming, and what we would like to see!

My name is Chraos and I've been with T-Mo since the Voicestream days (June 9, 2002 if I recall correctly). I've had a good number of their phones and PDAs since then, and change my plan too often to talk about.

I'll post what I know about the hardware, and I encourage you all to do the same. Also, there may be a legacy device that you missed out on, but really want to have. Who knows? Are you nostalgic? I actually miss my old Sanyo SCP-4000, my very first cell phone. Not GSM, but ah, the memories. Yeah, I'm a MOBIHOLIC. :)

Guest Mark Larson

I'd like to see T-Mobile decide whether they want to be the budget carrier or the carrier with great coverage. Right now they're neither. They got rid of the $49 Familyplan and now I want to sign up, but why when I can go with Cingular and get W600i for free and pay the same for better coverage.

Aside from that, I'm excited that T-Mobile is going to get the SDA. Wifi and QVGA were reserved for PDAs until very recently. :)

Guest cypherkin

I wonder what sort of Pay-To-Go plans they will have. Something like pre-pay etc. I wish they would have the mobile to mobile free. that would be awesome. half my friends on tmobile, but i cannot survive w the damn reception!!