SIMunlock T68i ?

Guest mwright

Guest mwright
' date='Mar 30 2006, 14:55' post='1471']As I know bugger all about SE devices but I have a guy at work who needs to know how to SIMunlock his daughters T68i (locked to Tmobile) preferably for free.

Any ideas :)

I think all SE phones have to be done by cable.

I had mine done a few years ago at a car boot!

Guest sporkguy

for the price you'd pay to get the T68i unlocked, it'd probably be cheaper to buy her a brand new low-end SE like the K300i, T290 etc

Guest fluffcat1
' date='Mar 30 2006, 13:55' post='1471']As I know bugger all about SE devices but I have a guy at work who needs to know how to SIMunlock his daughters T68i (locked to Tmobile) preferably for free.

Any ideas :)

Most independant unlockers now charge around ?5 for this service on this age phone - the older a phone gets, the less they charge to keep people unlocking them as the flasher box has paid for itself by then...

Worth ringing around a few places in the free adds section of your local paper methinks. Or maybe ask t-mob if it's ex-contract? They've been reasonable with me in the past.

Richard

Guest fluffcat1
' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:02' post='1482']Thanks :)

From what I understand Tmobile are not interested as the phone in question is a PAYG model.

Shouldn't matter....and is in fact easier on most networks to get an unlock for PAYG as there is no minimum term requirement only a minimum spend on vouchers.

Richard