Disappointed!

Guest tsutton

Guest sporkguy
Well, you guys state you've got A1 credit ratings, so I think I'd be wasting my time atm. Looks like I'm stuck with O for the forseeable future.

:):( & frackinell (as they say on BSG)

All I can recommend is trying thru CPW mate. They seem to take the credit check more seriously, and won't decline you for no reason at all (like tmobile and O)

Guest pd.ryder
All I can recommend is trying thru CPW mate. They seem to take the credit check more seriously, and won't decline you for no reason at all (like tmobile and O)
I might give it a go - there's a CPW here in town. I won't hold my breath tho ....:)

Guest sporkguy
I might give it a go - there's a CPW here in town. I won't hold my breath tho ....:)

Ask them to select the 'special' option for their credit check lol... Amo wouldn't tell me what its called, but it was magic enough to offer me 2 handsets :D

Best of luck Paul

Guest tsutton

After a few days of wait, I visited the shop and found out that they have one Vario lef tin stock - so I grabbed it.

I finally have it!

Can't believe how much T Mobile software are being installing the first time I started it up. Need to find a way to get rid of the extra software. :) (Or a clean ROM would be nice!)

Going to ask orange for the PAC code so I can end the contract and leave soon!

Guest pd.ryder
according to eqifax my credit rating is very poor, and i just got offered a t-mobile contract.
Veeeery encouraging. Maybe there's hope for me yet :)

Guest impy78
according to eqifax my credit rating is very poor, and i just got offered a t-mobile contract.

Same her - I am kryptonite to banks.

They said it was because I had money in my savings account....

Guest sporkguy
Same her - I am kryptonite to banks.

They said it was because I had money in my savings account....

I have five bloody grand in my savers and yet tmobile themselves didnt wanna know - it took Carphone Warehouse to convince them otherwise >_