mytmobile - can you manage 2 phones from one login?

Guest finisterre

Guest finisterre

Should I be able to do this?

I tried to add my new contract phone to my exisiting mytmobile (set up when I got a PAYG sim), and now I seem to have screwed things up.

In the end I had to set up another mytmobile login for the new phone, but now neither of them seem to be working properly.

Should I be able to do this?

I tried to add my new contract phone to my exisiting mytmobile (set up when I got a PAYG sim), and now I seem to have screwed things up.

In the end I had to set up another mytmobile login for the new phone, but now neither of them seem to be working properly.

I'd like to know this too, fin. I have two numbers on my account and want to register them both. However, I can't sign up to the service online because even though it recognises my address exactly as it is written on my account it won't accept it. They are meant to be sending me a PIN. So much for the internet making life easier.

Guest cherylmeek
2 contract.

P

I have just put the phone down from Tmob to get a 2nd contract. So I now have a sim & new Vario II and a Sim for my normal phone. No more Sim changing, Yipee!

But to get to the point, the new line is already showing on my account with my other line, so yes you can. The phone won't arrive till Tuesday :D .

It was the easiest way to get a 2nd sim the nice gent even put the tarif down on my existing one before 6 months is up.

So this leaves me with a Sim free HTC TyTN to sell that is less than one month old....anyone like to make an offer? Can I do this on the forum?

It's Case and Headphones are still unused in their original packaging, battery pre-charged and conditioned :). I have all original packaging and proof of purchase. I am based in Twickenham area and work in the city.