New ROM available!

Guest staffann

Guest staffann

A new ROM is out for the MTeoR on the european market. It is called RUU_BREE100_1.30.251.1_1.16.00.10_HTCEUR_Ship.exe. It seems the part after the _ is the radio version.

It will be interesting to see if this version fixes the bugs that have annoyed us! The qtek.se site has this description of the file : "Denna uppdatering innehåller bl.a. en ny 2G/3G-radioversion p.g.a tidigare nätproblem." That is roughly: "This update includes a new 2G/3G-radio version due to earlier net problems"

Guest SecureGSM

_MAJORITY_ OF BUGS ARE FIXED WITH THIS rom update.

battery life is greatly improved, lost BT paring issue is gone.

there are some signs of quad GSM support been enabled - not confirmed. I can not verify that on US GSM frequencies. BUt seems to be nothing unusual. Breeze and Hermes are based on same hardware paltform. Hermes is quad band device and so should be Breeze.

Both devices have _identical_ radio firmware as well.

anyway, I can confirm that after 3 days of running this update I have no issues with it personaly.

P.S. MT CSD support is still broken in this ROM. it could be by design though.

Edited by SecureGSM

Guest staffann
How do you get this information?

I can´t find anything about this on qtek.se or anywhere else.

You have to register under the myqtek tab and enter your phone IMEI number (phone sold by Brightpoint required). Now you can enter the myqtek part of the site and download upgrades to your phone. :)

Guest Pondrew
there are some signs of quad GSM support been enabled - not confirmed. I can not verify that on US GSM frequencies. BUt seems to be nothing unusual. Breeze and Hermes are based on same hardware paltform. Hermes is quad band device and so should be Breeze.

Both devices have _identical_ radio firmware as well.

Errrr... I've seen no evidence of any major similarities between the HTC Hermes and the HTC Breeze. Can you offer any info or links to support your suggestion?

The Windows Mobile version is the same as in the original HTC ROM (AKU 2.3).

I was hoping for AKU 3 since it took so long to release this update (compared to the Dopod and i-mate versions). Maybe in the next update...

Hi, Can someone help Please !!!!!!!

Ive just updated mine but it crashed halfway through due to the USB cable becoming disconnected.

I ran the recovery and it said it was fine, but now I get the three coloured screen.

It reads "BREE100 IPL-1.00 BREE100 SPL-1.07.0000" on the three colour screen.

I have tried these roms:

RUU_BREE100_1.30.251.1_1.16.00.10_HTCEUR_Ship

RUU_BREE100_1.13.251.2_1.06.00.10_QtekEUR_Ship_R3

RUU_BREE100_1.15.71.6_1.06.00.00_OCH_Ship

None its stalls on 0% upgrade and shows

ERROR [294] : INVALID VENDER ID

which the RUU readme file says:

"One of these error messages will appear when you use the wrong RUU to do the upgrade. RUU will check if the Model ID and Language ID are compatible with the device. Make sure you use the appropriate RUU tool to upgrade"

Can anyone help ?

Guest BechevinD
Hi, Can someone help Please !!!!!!!

Ive just updated mine but it crashed halfway through due to the USB cable becoming disconnected.

I ran the recovery and it said it was fine, but now I get the three coloured screen.

It reads "BREE100 IPL-1.00 BREE100 SPL-1.07.0000" on the three colour screen.

Make Hard reset, or go out battery cc 3 mins

Guest staffann
Errrr... I've seen no evidence of any major similarities between the HTC Hermes and the HTC Breeze. Can you offer any info or links to support your suggestion?

Users have successfully flashed the radio from Hermes into a Breeze! See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=282223

Walko: is your device a HTC MTeoR, an iMate or Dopod?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest schriss
None its stalls on 0% upgrade and shows

ERROR [294] : INVALID VENDER ID

which the RUU readme file says:

"One of these error messages will appear when you use the wrong RUU to do the upgrade. RUU will check if the Model ID and Language ID are compatible with the device. Make sure you use the appropriate RUU tool to upgrade"

Can anyone help ?

Maybe use TyphoonNbfTool.exe to open nk.nbf and clear Operator (vendor) field? I did that once to get rid of "Invalid vendor" error message.

• 1 month later...
Guest uiqjirka
Is Czech language available in this ROM? thanks

No,czech language.tato ROM cestinu neobsahuje.Ja sam radsi pouzivam mteora bez cestiny.