M5000 Bluetooth Problem..

Guest lowbug

HELP!

My and 2 others M5000's are driving us mad.. The bluetooth is randomly switching off, you switch it on and it stays paired for a while then it turns off again. Other times it is paired but it wont work as a headset switch it off and back on and it works. We have 3 doing this. I have tried hard reseting without the orange overlay and it still doesn't work (and my answerphone spool wont show now but thats antoher problem).

The phones are a mixure of the latest and previous rom versions.

The device we are pairing with is a THB Bury car kit designed for the M5000, we also have a M3100 doing the same with a ford car kit?

Any ideas? Please help!!! :)

HELP!

My and 2 others M5000's are driving us mad.. The bluetooth is randomly switching off, you switch it on and it stays paired for a while then it turns off again. Other times it is paired but it wont work as a headset switch it off and back on and it works. We have 3 doing this. I have tried hard reseting without the orange overlay and it still doesn't work (and my answerphone spool wont show now but thats antoher problem).

The phones are a mixure of the latest and previous rom versions.

The device we are pairing with is a THB Bury car kit designed for the M5000, we also have a M3100 doing the same with a ford car kit?

Any ideas? Please help!!! :)

This isn't something I would necessarily associate with the M5000 / Qtek 9000 etc... So it does sound rather odd. For three of you to be experiencing this problem would certainly suggest an issue with maybe the ROM build?

I noticed that there is a "new" ROM for the M5000 - http://www.business.orange.co.uk/servlet/S...d=1142943309969

I have not tried it, I have no idea whether it is any good or not, but it may be worth a bash to see if it solves the prob?