O2 Orbit Co Pilot software

Guest zen123

Just got me one on an upgrade with free Co Pilot software. As I already have TTN5 & would rather continue using it I was wondering if the Co Pilot software can be used another device or is it locked to the O2 Orbit. I haven't used the software yet. I was thinking of giving it to my brother to use on his Ipaq.

Just like to say how much nicer it looks compared to the Vario III but that rollr ball thingy is way too sensitve. Have to get use to that.

Just got me one on an upgrade with free Co Pilot software. As I already have TTN5 & would rather continue using it I was wondering if the Co Pilot software can be used another device or is it locked to the O2 Orbit. I haven't used the software yet. I was thinking of giving it to my brother to use on his Ipaq.

Just like to say how much nicer it looks compared to the Vario III but that rollr ball thingy is way too sensitve. Have to get use to that.

Dont hold me to this, but the Co Pilot software comes on teh microsd card with a sd apadptor and installed, in the box is a card with the serial key on it.

So i think it can be loaded onto any WM5 device

Kimbie

Dont hold me to this, but the Co Pilot software comes on teh microsd card with a sd apadptor and installed, in the box is a card with the serial key on it.

So i think it can be loaded onto any WM5 device

Kimbie

Yeah already loaded onto my bro's Ipaq. Works just fine.

• 7 months later...
Guest jonmck

So what size of microsd card does Co pilot come on? Is there any more space on it for other programs etc.? I'm getting mine on Monday!!!!

Guest Killian

Mine came on a 256Mb Micro SD. I transferred all the files across onto my 2Gb one eventually though I did have just under 90Mb left on the Micro SD when I was using that.

I've now changed it for TomTom Nav 5 though and have to say its loads better than Co-Pilot, you made the right choice!