t mobile dash rom?

Guest leoiden

Guest leoiden
:) looking for tmobile dash rom please anyone who know where to get it let me know thanks in advance!

Please fellow members someone be helpful and inform me on where to obtain the tmobile dash rom thanks in advance!

Guest chaznet

The shipping ROM isn't available for download, you'll have to wait for an update to be made available, then it'll be downloadable from T-Mobile -- no idea if and when that may happen.

Please fellow members someone be helpful and inform me on where to obtain the tmobile dash rom thanks in advance!

Guest chaznet

So... your post was edited with a 'no file sharing' reminder... Does that mean you found the T-Mobile ROM? If so, where, T-Mobile? I checked but couldn't find it... :)

EDIT : no file-sharing please. Refer to forum rules.

Guest leoiden
So... your post was edited with a 'no file sharing' reminder... Does that mean you found the T-Mobile ROM? If so, where, T-Mobile? I checked but couldn't find it... :)

no not yet this is why i stay away from modaco it has become a MONOPOLY!!!!!

Guest leoiden
People need to research the definition of monopoly. It makes no sense to call MoDaCo a monopoly because of their file sharing restrictions.

moving out of topic here anyone have info on where to officialy download t mobile branded htc roms???

Guest chaznet

It's sort of been established Leoiden... Anything officially available would be located at either the T-Mobile or HTC web sites. It's not available at either.

moving out of topic here anyone have info on where to officialy download t mobile branded htc roms???

Guest leoiden
It's sort of been established Leoiden... Anything officially available would be located at either the T-Mobile or HTC web sites. It's not available at either.
FINALLY ! WITH NO HELP from anyone on this website THANK YOU FOR NOTHING! :)

• 2 years later...