Playable Play Station emulator!

Guest RealUnrealwolf

Guest Jasons086

I have gotten Fpsece working and running the Final Fantasy 7 rom but I can't figure out how to map the buttons on my Motorola Q. Any help would be appreciated.Jay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevinsephiroth
I have gotten Fpsece working and running the Final Fantasy 7 rom but I can't figure out how to map the buttons on my Motorola Q. Any help would be appreciated.Jay

I don't know, but maybe the numbers in masteral emus are the values for hardware buttons. like right soft button= "113"

Guest romeo8125

Alright i tried and followed the directions. But i keep getting this messege (GAPI Initialization failed PPC not supported cbxPitch:2 cbyPitch:352) Anyone got any clues what am I doing wrong. By the way Im using Tmobiles DASH. If it works on the dash could someone give me a step by step.

Guest romeo8125

Alright i tried and followed the directions. But i keep getting this messege (GAPI Initialization failed PPC not supported cbxPitch:2 cbyPitch:352) Anyone got any clues what am I doing wrong. By the way Im using Tmobiles DASH. If it works on the dash could someone give me a step by step.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest masterlegit

Dude can you just configure all the files for yourself and then upload them so i can add them to my smartphone like you said you needed 2 it would b a big help because i cant understand those pages that you have to download from... Thnks masterlegit

I'm using a Samsung Blackjack and need it to run on its WM5 system

Edited by masterlegit

• 4 weeks later...
Guest congotim
i got the same error on my blackjack. does it work for the blackjack?

Have you or anyone else had any luck with this on the blackjack? The main screen opens for me but then does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Guest greenmile

Hey there.

I just stumbled upon this thread a little late and it looks like the link to the custom fpse.ini is dead now: http://slil.ru/23672536

I've looked all over the web for this edited ini file to get this working on my Q. Does anyone have a working link or could you please email me the custom file?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a Sprint Moto Q and I received the same error.

Error!

FAPI Initialization failed

PPC not supported

cbxPitch:2 cbyPitch:352

???? How did you other Q users get it to work?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest callme_james

Do the links at the top of this discussion still work? When I tried the first one the link page said

Обнаружена ошибка. Если Вам неизвестны причины ошибки, попробуйте обратиться к файлам помощи.

Обнаружена ошибка:

Некоторые требуемые файлы отсутствуют. Если Вы хотели просмотреть тему, возможно эта тема перемещена или удалена. Вернитесь назад и попробуйте снова.

I also am curious where FF7 was found.

James

Guest garyh52

so how did you get it working, i would be very thankful if you told me

• 1 month later...
Guest zirooo

same for me i am using imate sp5m wm5 unlocked app. ??

also i couldn't find FPSEce 0.09.6 first link is dead

i am using the latest one FPSEce 0.09.5 available on their site

helpp..

same for me i am using imate sp5m wm5 unlocked app. ??

also i couldn't find FPSEce 0.09.6 first link is dead

i am using the latest one FPSEce 0.09.5 available on their site

helpp..

It's posted in their forum..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Charlesclemens

Yes they make some mistakes in there links.

Now Sony launch there PS3 . The launch of the PlayStation brand was a sensation. In the very first weekend, more than 100,000 units were sold. In the first six months, over a million were sold. In April 1997, with nearly 4 million PlayStation® game consoles in North America, we found a way to strengthen our bond with PlayStation PS3 avalible at Wallmart ® owners even more. Our interactive relationship marketing program, PlayStation® Underground, gives us the opportunity to recognize and reward our loyal gamers. Members of the PlayStation® Underground can feel as though they belong to a subculture of intense gamers by experiencing new game challenges and getting the scoop on upcoming games, merchandise, and special offers.

Edited by Charlesclemens

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gophergun

Ugh, this is so annoying. I'm having the same problem as someone on the first page did, I open the rom, and the emulator spontaneously closes. The whole concept is great, but I can't work it at all. I'm sure that I'm using the hack BIO and .ini, and I tried reloading the BIOs and changing the Graphics Driver, with no luck. What should I do?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djmoya

Can someone please repost the INI and Bios file again and maybe a better tutorial on how to make this work. A lot of people like my self would love some psx action on our phones

Guest SUPER_ROLO

I KNOW THE THIS HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT MANY TIMES BEFORE BUT I DONT GET IT. IM KINDA NEW AT THIS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS A EMU FOR PS LAST NIGTH AND I GOT IT ON MY AT&T TILT AND THEN I WENT TO LOOK FOR ROMS OR ISO'S BUT I COULD NOT FIND ANY GAME FOR THIS EMU I DONT KNOW WERE TO GET THE GAMES. IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME I WOULD APRECEATE. THANK YOU

Guest nothin
I KNOW THE THIS HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT MANY TIMES BEFORE BUT I DONT GET IT. IM KINDA NEW AT THIS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS A EMU FOR PS LAST NIGTH AND I GOT IT ON MY AT&T TILT AND THEN I WENT TO LOOK FOR ROMS OR ISO'S BUT I COULD NOT FIND ANY GAME FOR THIS EMU I DONT KNOW WERE TO GET THE GAMES. IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME I WOULD APRECEATE. THANK YOU

gtfo, thank you.

dude, psx emu has its own forum, so go and CAPITALIZE there lol.

i can imagine their reaction...

A lot of people like my self would love some psx action on our phones

rtfm lol, it is PPC soft, not SM s***.

question to community:

"do parents really allow to use SM,and ppc's by kids UNDER 5Y.o.?"

lol

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey

Rolo you arent gonna get much (happy) feedback if you join the forum asking for roms in ALL CAPS. on modaco we cant share roms, warez, etc...

try using google, or maybe you would have some luck checking on the fpsece forums.

Guest djmoya
gtfo, thank you.

dude, psx emu has its own forum, so go and CAPITALIZE there lol.

i can imagine their reaction...

rtfm lol, it is PPC soft, not SM s***.

question to community:

"do parents really allow to use SM,and ppc's by kids UNDER 5Y.o.?"

lol

Then why is this posted in Smartphone Software - Games section. Yes people Have made this PPC app run on a SM. So before you you come off as a complete internet forum ass id suggest to put a little more thought into what you type out instead if your digital diarrhea