SkinProject: OS X

Guest Jamma14

Guest silly34

So will the theme be compatible w/ the new version of win mobile 6 coming out?? Also anyone have sounds from OS X that I cut put on my dash to help mimick OS X??

Guest Marco_

hello i have a t-mobile dasha and this work awesome but i have a cuestion (sorry for my english im from mexico) , in the top of the screen there is a info wifi: 0ff but when i put the wifi on and before it conects to a networks says WIFI: conecct and when it conect to my network it says like this WIFI : celperf-casa and the name of my network is that so this is great but i have in the screen the time and the bell icon from my alarm, but the bell icon is i don't know how to explain is on top of the name so you only can read WIFI: celperf - and the bell icon so there is a way to remove the window or file letters so you can move the wifi to there and we can see the complete network name? thanks and best regards ;) btw i will upload the 2 screen shots ok

Guest socalax
Awesome skin I really love it. One thing I noticed is that the number of unread messages is not centered in the area of the screen where it should be if you have like me around 800 unread messages :-) it works fine if the unread number is 2 digits though.

Is there a way I can tweak the setting?

Also where does the font get installed the font installer delivers?

thanks

Mike

In the xml file under Page 2 <!-- Messaging --> I changed x to "118" in the line below to center the email number

Guest Marco_

Hello i have another question the first one still no answer but i hope this has more lucky ;) , ok when i have a missed call there is a phone icon and a number in the home screen, there is a way that do something like that but with the sms? it will be awesome, so when i have a lost call i only pull the center key of my dash so with sms maybe can be the contacts button or start button or put the pad down i don't know but this will be great if posible thanks

Marco

Guest thepogcbr900rr

Hello everyone:

Well we all like this skin, and its an awesome start for a homescreen...

Heres my final product version thats on my phone. ;o)

PogOSX.gif

Edited by thepogcbr900rr

Guest Daniel Maldonado

Quick question, seeing how this is a Mac OS X Theme, how do you suppose us Mac OS X users run the Sli Clock.exe on our computers? I want to try this out, but how can I if I cant run that exe

Guest Ghost_1
Quick question, seeing how this is a Mac OS X Theme, how do you suppose us Mac OS X users run the Sli Clock.exe on our computers? I want to try this out, but how can I if I cant run that exe

If you can get a copy of Virtual PC or if you are using a MAC OSX 10.4 with the intel processor use the PC side and run the .exe

There is the option of using another computer. I had to do that, since my version of Virtual PC is about 6 years old. lol

Otherwise you might not ba able to do it. And yes I am on a mac myself so I know what a pain in the arse it can be to have a WinMo phone and have a Mac.lol

Guest Ken_i607

Great job on the theme. Is there anyway to expand the calendar to show maybe the next 7 days? even if it's one line at a time and pushing the <- or -> button will show me the next appointment and so on... ? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mmm beer

Amazing work, it is really appreciated!!

Quick question: WM6 came with a WMP plugin to give people access to their music from the homescreen. Would copy/pasting that code into your osx.home.xml enable that plugin within the OSX homescreen, or is it more complicated than that?

Guest thepogcbr900rr

I have your skin running perfect on my dash.

I also have a Q, and installed the Q-version.

Question...

How come on the Q version, not all the shortcuts

are showing up in the folder? THe skin works properly,

but i can only see two on the phone, but all the shortcuts

are showing up on the PC as they should, then i cant even

edit them......Tried resco exployer and nothing.. same deal.

Thanks

Guest GamerJunk.net

The cab always says unsuccessful when I install it on my MOTO Q, I was able to install all the plugins....I followed the instructions

Guest jasnewt

The theme looks great!

Earlier in the thread a portrait version was mentioned. Was this dropped or does it exist somewhere?

Jason.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superman1122

First of all, thanks for the hard work, it's a great homescreen.

I have a question though. I updated all the bitmaps (0bottom.bmp, 1Finder.bmp, etc.) to have my own custom icons. However, when I move to the last icon on homescreen (ths dashboard that shows date and clock), it's still showing the old bitmap background. I've updated 9Dashboard.bmp, so I was wondering maybe it's cached somewhere? Anyone knows how to make it show the updated bitmap?

My phone is the Dash w/ WM6.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Danopoly

on my htc s621, i cant install the osx cab for some reason. It tells me that i have i"nsufficient system permissions". What to do?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.