SkinProject: OS X

Guest Jamma14

Guest Carbesnick
try reinstalling it again but don't forget to install the sliclock on your computer with your phone connected and then install the rest of the cab files on your phone. that's what i did i it works fine now

you can send this file to my mail? [email protected]

WoOoW ive been looking for this theme for a long time. i found it accidently and im excited YEEEAAAHHH!!! WHHHAAATTT!! OOOKKKAAYYY!!! LOL!!

THANKS A LOT JAMMA

how 2 change clock in upper right corner 2 24 hours format?

& why it's create folder "SkinProject" in my sd card insted of internal memory?

& when i select QT icon i get message "cannot find "player" or one of it components". how can i fix it?

Edited by hood

Guest wOLve^
I just posted an update to my Mac OS X theme - Leopard. Here is the latest screenshot if you are interested in checking it out (link below):

screen002vz4.jpg

By waltzb at 2007-11-04

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=18460

whoaa mann.... :D ..this theme rocks...guys i seriously need this kind of homescrns in my phn...but is this thmes spprt my HTC TyTn||??n how do i install it man??help please... :D ...thnks in advnce...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dj1414

where is the cab file to download? all i have is SkinProject_OS_X.part2.rar and SkinProject_OS_X.part1.rar. I do not know what to do with them.

someone please help!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest willie santos

how do you download it to your phone im brand new to the dash an its slightly confusing im used to the htc tilt please help

• 3 months later...
Guest jramirez

ok i downloaded PLUGINS:SmartMonitor, RJShortcut and SkinProject_OS_X.part1.rar,SkinProject_OS_X.part2.rar so

where do i need to install this on my phone some step by step

instructions would be helpful.

• 4 months later...
Guest builldabong

I just downloaded this home screen and i think it's awesome, but i didn't like some of the links it uses. So i just changed them! Heres the way i did it, if you want to try it yourself. You will need your phone and a computer with an xml editor. (I think you can use a text editor like notepad but the xml editors format the text for you.)

1. Phone: Go to File Explorer, locate \Application Data\Home\osx.home (.xml file)
  2. Phone: Send a copy of this file to your computer (Email, Bluetooth, Data Cable) and make a backup copy of it.
  3. Computer: Download and install an xml editor. I used the free version of Editix (also available for mac)
  4. Computer: Open "osx.home.xml" in xml editor. As you scroll down you will see that it is divided into sections called pages (<!-- PAGE 1 -->). Page 1 contains stuff like the storage space and battery meters AND the link to File Explorer. Each page after deals with the next button on the homescreen going from left to right. I started at page 3 because i dont use Internet Explorer on my phone, i like to use Skyfire.
  5. Phone: In File Explorer, locate \Windows\Start Menu (This is where the link or .lnk files to programs located in your start menu are located)
  6. Computer: Edit the link target. Where it says <shortcut target="\..." change the directory to the browser of your choice. For me the link looked like this: <shortcut target="\Windows\Start Menu\Skyfire.lnk"/>
  7. Computer: Do this for any other buttons with their corresponding page. For example, I edited page 5 to take me to My Stuff and i also changed page 7 to take me to Palringo, an instant message program.
  8. Computer: Save the file. Send it to the phone. (Email, Bluetooth, Data Cable)
  9. Phone: I like to switch the homescreen at this point. Change it to anything other than the SkinProject OS X homescreen. (I'm really not sure if this is necessary but it seemed like a good idea)
  10. Phone: Locate the osx.home file. Normally this will save to My Documents unless you have told it to do otherwise. Cut or Copy this file to \Application Data\Home. It will ask you if you would lke to replace the old one, select yes.
  11. Phone: Go back into settings and switch the homescreen back to SkinProject OS X. Now you have customized your homescreen links!
*If you made an error and changed the shortcut target to the wrong directory, open the backup copy from Step 2 of these instructions and repeat the process from Step 4. Edited by builldabong

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.