HTC Vox Caught In The Wild!

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Well after doing a quick bit of research, it seems that this will be released in march... I wonder what networks it will be available on, if any?

I just spoke to a guy at expansys north america, and he says his ETA for selling the Vox is "June or July".

;)

Guest mstephenson

Thanks for the info Jon, just had a look at that page and thought a few others maybe interested in some of the info. Firstly, they list a price of £309.99-although I'm sure I saw another website (not expansys) who were offering it cheaper than that, around £280 as I recall. Secondly, they have a release date of April 9th which isn't too long! Although knowing smartphones they'll probably be a delay on that! Really hope this phone comes out on a good Orange/T-Mo contract as I'm dying to get my hands on one-but not paying £300 on a new smartphone when I spent £250 just in December on an i-mate SPL

Guest madbandit

as soon as orange annouce its available i'll be placing the call for 1 and changing my current tariff...

unless they force me with ridiculous freebies i'll still be looking for a 12m contract not 18m like they seem to like pushing to ppl.

£309.99 is a standard price. HTC expect sales of it for around the £300 mark so an extra £10 markup before its available is nothing strange.

April could be a good release, as long at its not the 1st!

Guest mstephenson

Just to add to my previous post, it was clove.co.uk that I saw a cheaper price for the Vox...they're showing a list price of £292.58. Not a huge saving but hey, £17.50 odd is better than a kick in the teeth anyday!

Guest mstephenson

Hey all ;)

Just seen a bit of updated info on the HTC Vox that I thought i'd share with you all! Expansys now have it listed as 'ordered on request', priced at £269.95, and available from mid-april! I seem to remember seeing a few posts on here saying expansys' release dates aren't usually too reliable but fingers crossed, seems alot of people want this phone (me included!). Can't believe this is only going to be £20 more than the money I wasted on my i-mate SPL just 4 months ago!!!

Guest Electronic Punk

Any word on which UK operators will be rebranding this?

Would be nice to have a Vodafone supported smartphone ;)

Guest mstephenson

Paul, do we know if Orange is definately planning to offer this phone in the UK? I just ask because I went into my local shop last week, asked about the forthcoming SPV E650 and they looked at me like I was from Mars! Is this becasue it's not been confirmed for the UK yet, or just the usual Orange crap not updating staff with info etc?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.