Freewares for black-style smartphones

Guest JG

Please welcome my new freewares and sharewares designed specially for black-style MS Smartphones.

www.jgui.net/black/

Above a few new Today Screen replacements, incl. THG2G Marvin - hope you know "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"? - there some new rich application I called

SmartVista Interface

It's a Windows Vista simulation on small screen, incl. Sidebar funtions.

I designed and tested this application basically for MS Smartphones with landscape screens, Samsung i320 i600 Motorola Q, but also I tested with PDA Windwos Mobile phone, and there was no problems.

And YES. It's freeware in basic functionalities.

Here is some screeshots:

screen7x.jpg

screen6x.jpg

Image10.jpg

screen4.jpg

Edited by JG

Guest Paul (MVP)

That's very sweet!

P

PLease wlecome my new freewares and sharewares designed specially for black-style MS Smartphones.

www.jgui.net/black/

Above a few new Today Screen replacements, incl. THG2G Marvin - hope you know "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"? - there some new rich application I called

SmartVista Interface

It's a Windows Vista simulation on small screen, incl. Sidebar funtions.

I designed and tested this application basically for MS Smartphones with landscape screens, Samsung i320 i600 Motorola Q, but also I tested with PDA Windwos Mobile phone, and there was no problems.

And YES. It's freeware in basic functionalities.

Here is some screeshots:

screen7x.jpg

screen6x.jpg

Image10.jpg

screen4.jpg

thank you for your warning. just fixed.

but the screenshot above this missed link works well. also previously.

thx

When I visit that page, the link to the download page is broken?

P

Edited by JG

SmartVista Interface changed its name to:

Vista Smartphone Interface

together with the new URL:

www.jgui.net/svi/

or: svi.jgui.net

The latest 1.3. version got: email messages together with text (SMS) messages (messages from the same Sender are connecting in one thread daily), icon about updated news from RSS service.

Most problems in Blackjack and Motorola Q devices were fixed. Althought we're awaiting MotoQ GSM version, to make it finally.

Some friend made a pretty podcast video, where shown how he use VSI in Samsung i320 device.

This is a great app. It looks great!

I am using the freeware version on my t-mobile dash. When a call comes in, it does not show the photo pop up for the contact. Is this disabled in the freeware version?

Thanks,

brett

• 3 weeks later...
Guest merde_hot

Good work on the interface, all the screenshots look awesome.

I have an Orange M3100 (Hermes) but I can't get it to work unfortunately - the app installs and creates a shortcut on the start menu successfully. Then when you run the program, it flashes up for a moment and says restoring contacts database for a moment and then appears to close :-(

Any ideas? I'd love to use this as it looks much better than the drab windows default!

Thanks

Merde_hot

Edited by merde_hot