upgrade time

Guest chrisbpr

Guest chrisbpr

my vario is looking a bit battered after nearly 18 months of faithful service and as my contract is nearly up i was wondering what the upgrade expriance is like at tmob.

after being with orange for 10 years i knew that upgrading could always be a bit of a merry-go-round with threats to leave etc before getting a good deal on an upgrade.

i am assuming that there may be plenty of people out there who are coming up to the end of their tmob contract as well .

Guest Evilkern
my vario is looking a bit battered after nearly 18 months of faithful service and as my contract is nearly up i was wondering what the upgrade expriance is like at tmob.

after being with orange for 10 years i knew that upgrading could always be a bit of a merry-go-round with threats to leave etc before getting a good deal on an upgrade.

i am assuming that there may be plenty of people out there who are coming up to the end of their tmob contract as well .

It depends what sort of amount of money you've been spending. If like me you get a contract with the right amount of minutes/texts/data etc and so you don't go over that they do take the piss a bit, they wanted me to pay like almost 200 quid to upgrade to a vario with co pilot, whilst i could get it free from their shop as a new customer on the same contract. It's not really the way of keeping customers as such, although because flext is so good value i still stayed with them. I imagine if you spend loads over your price plan though they may offer you a fair deal, although if you can find another network with a deal comparable to what you want i bet if you said you were either gonna upgrade or leave, their response might be different

Guest adchaffey

Hi,

Hope I don't hijack this thread, but while we're on the subject of upgrading from the Vario, what are people looking to upgrade to? My contract is up in the next month or so but the Vario 2 has been out too long for me to think of upgrading to it. Yet AFAIK there aren't any new vario-like devices (with qwerty keyboards).