Ayup all, I'm very interested in getting hold of an Asus P525, it's more-or-less exactly what I want from my next phone. Problem is, I can't find anywhere to buy one...any of you good people give me a hint about where I can get one online? Expansys claim that I can only place a pre-order :-o

Cheers

Chris

: )

Edited by Chris b.a.r.f.

Ayup all, I'm very interested in getting hold of an Asus P525, it's more-or-less exactly what I want from my next phone. Problem is, I can't find anywhere to buy one...any of you good people give me a hint about where I can get one online? Expansys claim that I can only place a pre-order :-o

Cheers

Chris

Well u can try http://www.weofferonline.com . I got my P535 there at cheaper price ($1088 with all freebies). Think the P525 u looking for they are selling at $849 without line contract. Hope this help. ;)

Cheers

Chris

Well, in the end I got fed up with trying to locate one and bought a Sony Ericsson P990i instead - not a decision I regret :-)