Headphones / headset adapter

Guest Grantium

Guest Grantium

Has anyone found, purchased, and tried a headset adapter for the 320? Do they work?

I have no idea why it doesn't come with a headphone jack. That's insanity!

Guest Grantium

OK, I ordered an adapter (HF-SAM-16) from Vavolo.com. Should get it next week. I didn't have to worry about this with my HTC Wizard, darn it -- but carrying around my Wizard was like having a brick in my pocket. I'm way more mobile w/ this phone.

Guest Grantium

Headset saga: part 3. I talked to a Samsung rep today, and it turns out the GSM headset socket is different then the CDMA headset socket and that adapters for one will not work with the other. For shame, Samsung!

I found a site that is selling an adapter, and all the compatible phones listed are GSM, so if the generic one from eBay doesn't work, then we'll try this one.

http://www.tangshop.com/35mm-audio-jack-ad...msung-d508.html

Seriously, why market it as a music phone if you can't listen to tunes?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leviking
Has anyone found, purchased, and tried a headset adapter for the 320? Do they work?

I have no idea why it doesn't come with a headphone jack. That's insanity!

The issue is already covered in another thread... I guess thats what you are asking for.

I found an adapter (as described), and it works fine, also with taking calls etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marsson

well... I have a i321n (it's the brazilian version of the i320) and it came with the headset, and it's just GREAT. a nice volume, but not so confortable...

im using it at the gimn as an mp3 player... im going to buy a bluetooth one now... just for the wireless fun of it ;) .