WM5/WM6 Dialpad skin pack for Windows Mobile Professional

Guest swampcat

Guest swampcat

zombienexus_wm6_black.pngwm6_pincode_screen.jpg

Hello everybody,

I've been playing around with the WM6 rom which has some nice buttons so i decided to make a few in different colours. The screenshot above is wm6 blackextra 3g

22 WM6 dialpad skins for:

WM6 today themes only

WM6 Basic dialpad

WM6 Standard Dialpad

WM6 3G Video Dialpad

WM6 3G Video screen buttons add-on

If you have upgraded your HTC Hermes from WM5 to WM6, your smartdialer application is not installed by default. Use this to get it back:

WM5 HTC Smartdialer cab (Extracted from Hermes)

Update: if you had upgraded rom to WM6 Black Edition 2.0 for Hermes, you don't have to install this.

Update: if your pincode screen is white with grey and pink buttons, you can get it skinned by replacing phcanOverbmp.dll in window directory. Backup file before doing so.

(this skins are for wm5 and wm6 devices. they are named wm6 because of the buttons which are from the default wm6 dialer)

Note: Today theme is included in cab. You may install your own today theme after installing one of these dialpad skins.

Chart for reference: Which dialpad for you?

zombienexus_wm5_dialpad_skin_reference.png

• 1 month later...
Guest SCIZZORS

Hello everybody,

I've been playing around with the WM6 rom which has some nice buttons so i decided to make a few in different colours. The screenshot above is wm6 blackextra 3g

WM6 today themes only

WM6 Basic dialpad

WM6 Standard Dialpad

WM6 3G Video Dialpad

If you have upgraded your HTC Hermes from WM5 to WM6, your smartdialer application is not installed by default. Use this to get it back:

Update: if you had upgraded rom to WM6 Black Edition 2.0 for Hermes, you don't have to install this.

Update: if your pincode screen is white with grey and pink buttons, you can get it skinned by replacing phcanOverbmp.dll in window directory. Backup file before doing so.

(this skins are for wm5 and wm6 devices. they are named wm6 because of the buttons which are from the default wm6 dialer)

Note: Today theme is included in cab. You may install your own today theme after installing one of these dialpad skins.

VERY NICE, THANKS!

• 4 months later...
Guest Flasharino

I can't get the skins to work. I have a Hermes (AT&T 8525) which I have upgraded with a WM6 ROM (vp 3G v3.6 Hybrid) so I first installed the HTC Smartdialer cab, then the WM6 Blue Reptile skin and did a soft reset. When I come back up I still have the old skins. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest smittyofdhs

swapcat,

when I install these a couple of wierd things happen.

First, some of the options from the menu when I press the right soft key are gone.

Second, The left soft key titled "Contacts" goes away and I now have what appears to be a listing of call history, speed dial, and contacts.

Third, smart dial no long functions

How can I use your skins and not lose the menu items and more importantly, not have this additional multi-contact list thing happening.

EDIT: never mind, downloaded the zip again and these work good..

Edited by smittyofdhs

• 3 months later...
Guest Christopher Woods

Temporarily "between" ROMs whilst I either cook my own 6.1 or pick the best one that's out a the moment, and I have to say that Black Extra looks gorgeous on my Vario 2. Top marks that man :)

• 10 months later...
Guest principe

Hello everybody,

WM6 today themes only

WM6 Basic dialpad

WM6 Standard Dialpad

WM6 3G Video Dialpad

it's a shame,this link's don't work :rolleyes: