Activesync dead on C600, battery resets time

Guest Jordi83

Guest Jordi83

Hi all!

I've been looking all over the internet but can't find a solution for my problem. I own an Orange SPV C600 for somewhat longer than a year now and never really had any problems with it besides the occasional hangup. I used to be able to synchronize all my data with Outlook through Activesync (usb cable) but that stopped working a couple of weeks ago.

When I press synchronize on my phone nothing happens. I tried to remove my partnership but that didn't help. Here are the things I tried:

- Hard reset

- Connecting through Bluetooth

- Using a different computer and different Activesync versions and also Vista with Windows Mobile Device Center.

I have no clue what to do next because nothing seems to help. I can't update the ROM since I have no access with Activesync. Could anyone please help me or point me in the right direction?

Also, I don't know if this has anything to do with my problem but whenever I pull out the battery from the back and turn the device back on the time is set to september 2005. This never happened to me before...

• 10 months later...
Guest fraccaro
Hi all!

I've been looking all over the internet but can't find a solution for my problem. I own an Orange SPV C600 for somewhat longer than a year now and never really had any problems with it besides the occasional hangup. I used to be able to synchronize all my data with Outlook through Activesync (usb cable) but that stopped working a couple of weeks ago.

When I press synchronize on my phone nothing happens. I tried to remove my partnership but that didn't help. Here are the things I tried:

- Hard reset

- Connecting through Bluetooth

- Using a different computer and different Activesync versions and also Vista with Windows Mobile Device Center.

I have no clue what to do next because nothing seems to help. I can't update the ROM since I have no access with Activesync. Could anyone please help me or point me in the right direction?

Also, I don't know if this has anything to do with my problem but whenever I pull out the battery from the back and turn the device back on the time is set to september 2005. This never happened to me before...

I have the same problem with my Qtek 8310 with the addition of no longer being able to connect to anything via Bluetooth. Bluetooth will turn on, but Activesync won't connect and my headset will no longer connect either! Has anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it? My date/time also resets when I remove the battery.