Remove "No upcoming appointments"?

Guest sebflipper

Guest sebflipper

Just wondering if its possible to remove the "No upcoming appointments" message from the home screen, when there are no upcoming appointments, but still display it if there is an upcoming appointment, like the all day event setting?

I tried using , but its still displaying "No upcoming appointments".

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest la curandera
Just wondering if its possible to remove the "No upcoming appointments" message from the home screen, when there are no upcoming appointments, but still display it if there is an upcoming appointment, like the all day event setting?

Any ideas?

Did you get this sorted? I know nothing about the .xml though, but I'll give it a go :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Any ideas?

I've researched the same thing.

There isn't a "noevent" state on this plugin and the message "No upcoming appointments" is hardcoded. It's a bit annoying really (and inconsistent), especially when the Allday plugin doesn't say anything at all.

-nc

Guest Electronic Punk
I've researched the same thing.

There isn't a "noevent" state on this plugin and the message "No upcoming appointments" is hardcoded. It's a bit annoying really (and inconsistent), especially when the Allday plugin doesn't say anything at all.

-nc

I edited it out of the xml no problem and it still shows birthdays and all dat events :)

Guest conan_troutman

the above poster I think has removed the allday event plugin not removed the "no upcoming event" text in the standard calendar plugin...I however do have a solution

mine reads "your schedule is now free" how did I manage this I used a lil unknown plugin called PTKSl scrolling plugin

it auto scroll your appointments on your screen is user configurable in the xml and can be set to show any tect in cluding lack there of when you have no more appointments.

check it out here... http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDet...roductId=143377

pink stripe not in paid for version