Does the SPV E650 support line 2?

Guest SkUk21

Guest anekmehta
Having just tried it on my new E650, i can confirm it does indeed work perfect. Good news indeed.

Clive

Are you on Orange with line 1 and line 2, Clive? And when you say it is supported, is it via a menu option to switch between lines?

SkUk21 - having read your previous posts about line2 on the M3100, I'm just as curious as to whether the E650 supports this feature on Orange (UK)...I just sent back my M3100 after two months of waiting for the return bag ;) , and was planning on getting the Nokia N95 instead but admittedly I really enjoyed using the M3100 style phone.

Cheers,

Anek

Guest SkUk21
SkUk21 - having read your previous posts about line2 on the M3100, I'm just as curious as to whether the E650 supports this feature on Orange (UK)...I just sent back my M3100 after two months of waiting for the return bag ;) , and was planning on getting the Nokia N95 instead but admittedly I really enjoyed using the M3100 style phone.

Cheers,

Anek

hi anek

it does support line 2, just received mine today. Keep the hash key pressed and will toggled between lines

cheers

Guest Paul (MVP)

It's always been in Smartphone IIRC, but they haven't bothered to implement in PPC yet (at least not prior to WM6... i've not tested a WM6 device with ALS (Line 2)).

P

Guest anekmehta
hi anek

it does support line 2, just received mine today. Keep the hash key pressed and will toggled between lines

cheers

;) super quick reply, thanks!

that's excellent news...perhaps you can keep this smile on my face and let me know how it compares to the M3100? Perhaps this should be a separate post but can you shed some light having used both handsets? Are they both in the same class of phone or is the E650 a 'less functional' phone due to it being a smartphone, i.e. What are the +'s and -'s?