New HTC S710 Homescreen

Guest Onslow_dk

Guest Onslow_dk

Hi

I've edited the green HTC 1.17 homescreen.

I've added battery-monitor, MRU-icons with description, all day events and alarm-plugin.

post-103980-1181063763_thumb.jpg

post-103980-1181063800_thumb.jpg

Hope you like it :rolleyes:

AI2_HTC_710.zip

Requires HIL Alarm

and

SmartMonitor

Just download/extract the zip file and put everything into Application Data / Home and go to Settings / Homescreen and choose AI-HTC Homescreen.

I know, that the HIL Alarm doesn't work properly on WM6 (and WM5) but I still like, that I can see the alarm setting on my homescreen (and disabling of the alarm also still works - just click it once)

Edit: I've changed the XML a bit. I had left some Danish words in there - they are now translated :P

Also included the 2 wallpaper images in the zip-file. (You only need those, if you don't have the HTC 1.17 standard theme)

HTC_WallpaperImg_320x240.bmp

HTC_WallpaperImg_240x320.bmp

Edited by Onslow_dk

• 1 month later...
Guest deavod
Hi

I've edited the green HTC 1.17 homescreen.

I've added battery-monitor, MRU-icons with description, all day events and alarm-plugin.

Hope you like it ;)

Edit: I've changed the XML a bit. I had left some Danish words in there - they are now translated :D

Also included the 2 wallpaper images in the zip-file. (You only need those, if you don't have the HTC 1.17 standard theme)

I like it :P

It works great with the S710 in both modes. Awasone :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rayno Burger

Hello there,

You know what would really be great? How about adding a line showing upcoming birthdays / anniversaries (using the information in contacts)?

Is that possible, and can you do it?

Regards

Rayno

Guest Onslow_dk
Hello there,

You know what would really be great? How about adding a line showing upcoming birthdays / anniversaries (using the information in contacts)?

Is that possible, and can you do it?

Regards

Rayno

Hey Rayno

It allready does. It should be shown in the "AllDay Event line."

I've also added a version with facade. If you use calendar or tasks a lot it's a must have! :)

/Onslow