How do you make the Alarm clock quieter?

Guest gavinfabl

Guest gavinfabl

My i600 Alarm clock is so loud. I have tried in the profiles to lower the settings, but the Alarm ring is too loud. What am I missing or is it a bug?

Cheers.

Guest M@rkC
My i600 Alarm clock is so loud. I have tried in the profiles to lower the settings, but the Alarm ring is too loud. What am I missing or is it a bug?

Cheers.

What are you missing - I always thought alarm clocks were supposed to be loud, so they actually wake you up :P

What you could try - if the alarm sound is a .WAV file, is to copy it onto your PC using ActiveSync/Explore and open it in Sound Recorder (Start | Run | sndrec32.exe). There's an option in there to decrease volume - do that a few times until it's quiet enough :) then Save As "QuietAlarm2.wav" (or whatever) and then copy it back to your phone......

You could always put your phone under a pillow, that'd make the alarm quieter ;)

Mark.

Guest MitchellO

Yeah thats a good idea Mark. There isn't a way to lower the volume of the wake up alarm, but if you use the other alarms you can control their volume using the phone profiles. Problem is they obviously weren't designed for the Mon-Fri wake up call, they will wake you up every day or only once.

Guest gavinfabl
Yeah thats a good idea Mark. There isn't a way to lower the volume of the wake up alarm, but if you use the other alarms you can control their volume using the phone profiles. Problem is they obviously weren't designed for the Mon-Fri wake up call, they will wake you up every day or only once.

lol.. thanks for the replies. I will try some softer alarm volumes.