urgent: firmware HTC x7500

Guest daniEl @Carmiel

Guest daniEl @Carmiel

shalom 2U all here,

I just bought a fascinating htc advantage, but when passed it to a technician to install some software I need for my work, he tried to change something in the rom, and the machine stacked in middle of the boot. let's say, it's in comma right now, it can't do anything but showing some colour bars when you turn it on.

it seems to be I need asap the original firmware for it (I'm afraid I"ll need first the spanish version -it was bought in spain-, and later the english to install upon the first... or something alike). the point is that i can't find it nowhere online.

please, any good advice or idea?

thanx in advance,

daniEl

Guest daniEl @Carmiel
What the hell was he trying to do?!?

P

he was suposed to install hebrew support. as he reported the day after, he discovered that it wasn't possible to install it on the spanish rom, so.... he tried to grab an english rom (who knows where he took it from :-/ ) deleting the spanish one. and he didn't ask me, and it seems to be he didn't take much online advice either before performing that critical action. as a result, this is my situation: I need asap something to make my precious x7500 come to live again (and besides the gadget-freaking, I really need it for work).

any good advice? thanx a lot!,

daniEl

Guest daniEl @Carmiel
You need to find a spanish RUU!

P

ok, thanx, it's good to finally know at least what I should look for :-)

now, do you have any good idea where I"ll find a spanish RUU for my x7500?

thanx once more,

daniEl