Music on HTC touch questions

Guest britgamer

Guest britgamer

Hi I'm looking to get a HTC touch and would like to use it as an mp3 player as I'm fed up with the amount of stuff I always seem to carry round, but I have some questions about it...

1) Does it output in stereo via headphones?

2) Is the sound quality good when connecting standard 3.5mm headphones via a extUSB to 3.5mm adaptor?

Thanks

Guest Redhood
Hi I'm looking to get a HTC touch and would like to use it as an mp3 player as I'm fed up with the amount of stuff I always seem to carry round, but I have some questions about it...

1) Does it output in stereo via headphones?

2) Is the sound quality good when connecting standard 3.5mm headphones via a extUSB to 3.5mm adaptor?

Thanks

Really good sound quality, just a shame this phone eats the battery, even with the sreen turned off I can only get 6hours+ playback.

Guest britgamer

Is that using 3.5mm headphones? I have some Sennheiser PX100, even though they aren't the best headphones in the world I coudn't go back to the terrible ones that come free.

The battery life isn't too much of a problem, I'm used to charging my phone contsantly whenever I use it for anything but texting/calling people

Guest Redhood
Is that using 3.5mm headphones? I have some Sennheiser PX100, even though they aren't the best headphones in the world I coudn't go back to the terrible ones that come free.

The battery life isn't too much of a problem, I'm used to charging my phone contsantly whenever I use it for anything but texting/calling people

I use senn's and they sound absolutely perfect to me on the Touch.

Guest seal

I have tried so many headphones from wired to wireless and I have finaly settled on the Plantronics P590, really like them as there clear sound and when you want them off you can just drop them to around your neck, I didn't like the wired ones that seemed to always be in the way or being tangled.

http://www.plantronics.com/australia/aus/p...33/prod29780013

• 3 weeks later...