Tweak requests?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest sc0user_75

Paul & Gang, would the following Reminders/Alarms tweak be possible;

When a reminder or alarm goes off, the Kaiser/VIII does not loop the audio notification properly... if at all! The amount of times I've overslept!!

Also, even if you have the phone setup to vibrate, repeat and screen to flash on a Calendar or Task reminder the actual result is totally different ie. no vibrate, flash or repeat!

So would it be possible to tweak it so that ALL of this can ACTUALLY happen?

• 1 month later...
Guest majik91

i used to have an M3100 on wm5, and the vibrate function of that was powerful, like you couldnt avoid but know that you got a message or the alarm was goin off (so no more sleeping in, sc0user_75!!) it might sound stupid, but it just sounded and felt "heavier" with the vibration.

when i updated that phone to wm6, the vibrations havent been so good, so usually i didnt realise i had a text if the phone was in my pocket, or a call even, so i reverted back to version 5.

i've had a tytn II for about a month now, and its a minor niggle, but a niggle none the less. cos of the way it worked on the m3100, i'm guessing its a software change, so i was wondering if anyone knew if theres a tweak to change the strength of the vibration?

j

A request for Paul please:

I was wondering if there was a CAB file that could keep the back light on during a phone call. Currrently, I have a MDA Vario III (HTC TyTN II) and literally 30 seconds into a conversation, the back light goes off.

Is there a CAB file to fix this Paul, or anyone?

• 1 month later...
Guest NuShrike
A request for Paul please:

I was wondering if there was a CAB file that could keep the back light on during a phone call. Currrently, I have a MDA Vario III (HTC TyTN II) and literally 30 seconds into a conversation, the back light goes off.

Is there a CAB file to fix this Paul, or anyone?

Check out KaiserTweak which should let you configure this.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to enable device sound when its connected in a hands free cradle. So that I can hear verbal directions from Sat Nav. Even if it means I lose phone functionality while i am using sat nav but it still charges.

Perhaps a small APP ? which we run prior to using Sat Nav.

Guest Mr Alom

Hi Paul,

Is there a launcher app for my Kaiser to go across Today's screen? I've tried the one you attached on the forum (PHM Pocket PC Power), it doesn't work, says something like "contact the creater/administrator". :(

Thanx mate :D

Guest Mr Alom
Something bothering you about your new toy? Would you just like your favourite tweak CAB'd up to make it easier for you to install?

I'm now taking requests :(

P

(PS Please don't ask for anything illegal, hacked from another ROM etc. etc. Thanks :( )

Hi Paul,

I would really like my Kaiser to stop screen going off during a call, would you be able to convert this tweak onto a CAB file please? :D

I've had a look at the tweak topic but don't have a clue what to do. :(

Guest Mr Alom
Check out KaiserTweak which should let you configure this.

Nushrike,

Some of us, are NOT developers so we'd appreciate if there was a CAB file made available!!

kaiser tweak is an .exe you copy to your device and run it, you then get loads of customization options for your device. it is just a case of ticking the boxes that you want.