Is it me or MS?

Guest daisyd681

Guest daisyd681

I purchased a MOTO Q online and was quite pleased with myself on finding a way to run my business mobily. Come to find out that I can't edit docs on it. Grrrr. After extensive searches I find that the only way to edit these docs is to pay someone for a fuction that I would think is normal use for any windows app. Is there a freeware that does this or maybe an invoice program that anyone knows of? I'm so irritated with MS right now I could spit, although I suppose it's par for the course in some respects. Any info to point me in the right direction would be great.

Also, please don't laugh, this will be a stupid question. I run XP on my desktop, how does that relate to windows 2003 and 2007?

TIA

Meira

Guest chucky.egg

Windows Mobile for Smartphone has never included the edit functionality in Word/Excel/PowerPoint, this came in the new version (Windows Mobile Standard).

There are a couple of options.

1. 3rd party apps (such as DataViz Docs to Go

2. The mobile versions of Office that have been extracted from Windows Mobile Standard and do appear to work on Windows Mobile 5. Try googling office.wm6.wce.by

There's a Windows Server 2003, but I'm not aware of any "2007" versions yet (not something I keep up on TBH). Do you mean MS Office 2003 and MS Office 2007?

There is not direct connection between the OS version and the Office version. AFAIK you can run any on any.