getting the micro sd card out

Guest fusi

how the hell do i remove this micro sd card from my kaiser - its one of these sandisk 4gb jobbies - but its gone so far into the device i cant get it back out! theres nothing i can gain any purchase on to pull the bugger out! anyone got any ideas

Edited by fusi

Guest dolbe666

Yep just press in the card and it will pop out a bit, then un the top side there will be a little nutch just grab it with your fingernail and it will come right out, ive got the same card and it is a bit fiddly

Guest shaun1208

i've had trouble getting mine out aswell, I tried the standard push mechanism but it wouldn't budge so I ended up using a knife to lever it out via the tiny lip on the micro sd card. I know I really shouldn't do that but it was a spur of the moment thing.

Shaun

Guest DVS_WiNdz
i think smts wrong with mine cause its not popping out - when i try and push it in it wont budge :s

its suppose to look like its not popping out.. when you push it.. its like nothing happened.. you just pull it after you push it in.

Guest zachto_man
its suppose to look like its not popping out.. when you push it.. its like nothing happened.. you just pull it after you push it in.

Mine actually pops out at me if I push it in. Springy like. It helps to get the plastic cover well out of the way.

Karlo

Edited by zachto_man

Guest LaSepultura

I had the same issue, I had to use a knife to nudge the side to pop it out.

I noticed my 4GB MicroSD has an indentation which is obviously ment to stick your fingernail under to pull out. Maybe the new memory doesn't support the springy function?

Edited by LaSepultura