Exclusive: nedge Previews... the Asus P750

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest hrcro2
Hi Guys,

someone please set my mind at ease about the FM radio. I am finding contradicting datasheets on this. Is it a feature or not?

FM radio is not supported.

post-281336-1199198563_thumb.jpg

Guest Confucious
Hi Guys,

someone please set my mind at ease about the FM radio. I am finding contradicting datasheets on this. Is it a feature or not?

Whenever a new phone comes out some idiot mistakes the Radio ROM for FM radio so people always ask if it has FM radio until the mistake is cleared upo. AFAIK no windows mobile device has built in FM radio.

Guest geccoblaze
Whenever a new phone comes out some idiot mistakes the Radio ROM for FM radio so people always ask if it has FM radio until the mistake is cleared upo. AFAIK no windows mobile device has built in FM radio.

Thanks, for your response. Now, this may seem, foolish (let's hope it's just for 5 minutes :( ) but is there any way to make it able to receive FM signals:

About SPB Benchmark result: WHAT A MACHINE! :(

January and still nothing on stores :D Anyone know when it will be REALLY avaiable (in Europe)?

Edited by efx_9

Guest geccoblaze

Well, I am afraid you're mistaken about that. Take the P527 for example sporting WM and FM, too.

Guest Confucious
Well, I am afraid you're mistaken about that. Take the P527 for example sporting WM and FM, too.

Don't be afraid... I'm always pleased to learn, it's what life is all about.

The P527 does appear to have FM radio - has anyone actually got this and can confirm this? If so then it's possible the P750 might do too.

There have been numerous reports of other SmartPhones having FM radio which turned out to be false but it does appear that the P527 does have one - Can you confirm this from first hand experience geccoblaze? Or is it just what you have read?

Btw, that one and these ones:

• HTC Cruise
  • HTC P3300
  • ETEN X500
  • ETEN X800
  • ETEN M700
  • ETEN M800
  • XDA Atom (O2)

Best Regards, Crake.

Edited by Crake

Guest geccoblaze
Don't be afraid... I'm always pleased to learn, it's what life is all about.

The P527 does appear to have FM radio - has anyone actually got this and can confirm this? If so then it's possible the P750 might do too.

There have been numerous reports of other SmartPhones having FM radio which turned out to be false but it does appear that the P527 does have one - Can you confirm this from first hand experience geccoblaze? Or is it just what you have read?

No I don't have first hand experience, but the official website says the P527 has FM radio:

http://event.asus.com/mobile/pda_phone/p527_spec.html

Guest Confucious

Thanks Crake

Is the HTC Cruise the Touch Cruise? Which is I believe the same as the O2 XDA Atom and P3300? I get very confused... i didn't realise that these or the Etens had FM radio either.

You learn something new every day :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.