s it true that T are removing H from wnw standard

Guest jimbouk

Guest Confucious

Orriginally it wasn't available on W'n'W standard , you had to have Plus, then they added it to standard. I would be suprised if they removed it again but you never know....

I'm on plus anyway so it won't affect me.

Guest pd.ryder

I've just been checking T's site for confirmation of this because I too had heard this vicious rumour.

I can't find any specific reference to it, but I did come across this:

Voicemail retrieval is not included in your allowance.

Is this a new T&C? My voicemail retrieval has never been charged as an additional item to date.

Guest jimbouk

The rumour is that it will actually be removed at renewal from standard wnw accounts.

If it is true, then the T fans may be shocked into silence.

With regards to Voicemail - is it free on more valuable tariffs but charged as inclusive minutes on cheap plans (as per O)?

Guest pd.ryder

There is a lot you're not supposed to be able to do with W&W standard such as Messenger (works), VOIP (Skype works) etc so I guess I'll be in for a bit of a shock when/if I renew with T ;) (still got 8 months to run on the 18/12 contract)

:(

• 1 year later...
Guest pillock

I've found that T-Mobile UK's acceptable usage is really quite vague.... I was told that they blocked the ports used for Exchange services on my old Windows Mobile handset, so I unticked the proxy.... bingo, full exchange connectivity. Same with Messenger and VOIP, it all just worked.

Anyway, don't G-series phone owners get the 'Plus' service for the price of standard? I know I've got a 3Gb limit instead of 1Gb, and on my connection bumph it says "Web and Walk for G Series".

I've had my contract 26 days, I get H connection on mine and it was an 'upgrade' from Flext35+WnW to Combi20+WnWforG (actually a downgrade, but saves me £15 a month!)