Win a HTC S730 + MoDaCo goodies with MoDaCo and eXpansys

Guest PaulOBrien

I've got the news for this competition today in my mail, so well, thanks god it was extended !!

Congrats Paul !!

Hope this to be the first time to win something online :(

Guest diablo2424

MoDaCo.jpg

EDIT: Now extended to January 16th!

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas! :(

I have some news that will bring festive cheer to everyone i'm sure... courtesy of eXpansys and HTC, we have a HTC S730 Smartphone to give away! Hurrah!

Winning couldn't be easier (well, it could I suppose, but not much!)... all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize, is to send our competitions bot a mesage (by clicking here) containing the answer to the following question (which you can find on eXpansys of course)...

What size (in inches) is the screen on the HTC S730?

Simply send me your answer by the 9th January 2008, after which we'll pick a winner at random and send out the shiny new aforementioned device! Not only that, the winner will receive a copy of MoDaCo CamerAware and a LIFETIME subscription to MoDaCo Plus, and 2 runners up will receive a copy of MoDaCo CamerAware and a 1 year MoDaCo Plus subscription.

What are you waiting for? Get your entry in now! :D

P

PS The competition is open to EVERYONE, and as usual, MoDaCo Plus members get 2 entries into the competition for their submission instead of 1!

PM Sent!! :-)

Guest nickcornaglia
It was a bit silly to send a link to this topic in the newsletter I just got when the competition has closed. :(

you should visit the site more often...its been posted for close to a month...and extended.

Guest squilla
C'mon peeps, don't POST the answer!

You need to populate both the subject and message box in the PM.

P

Ooops did I put a message in the message box? Hope so!

Guest Dangelica

Thanks for the competition extension I always pass by this area and go straight to where I look.

Rubbing lucky rabbits foot.. yes it's attached to the rabbit :-) We love MoDaCo!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.