Smartphone compatability added to NoData

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
nodataq9h.png
Way back in September 2006, before heading out on holiday, I created a tiny little application by the name of 'NoData'.

The simple application allowed you to toggle the enabled / disabled state of a GPRS connection, perfect for when roaming to ensure you didn't rack up huge GPRS bills. The application was very well received, and was a huge hit with thousands of happy users. The only problem was, it only worked on Pocket PCs, and although I promised an update with Smartphone support, you could say it's been a long time coming :)

Anyway, here we are in 2008, NoData has had a shade under 10,000 downloads and the new, organised, task achieving /me has FINALLY got round to adding compatability with all Smartphones! HURRAH! :D

You can grab the updated version from the original topic in CAB (run on device to install) form.

Enjoy :D

P

• 1 year later...
Guest wd4sgu
nodataq9h.png
Way back in September 2006, before heading out on holiday, I created a tiny little application by the name of 'NoData'.

The simple application allowed you to toggle the enabled / disabled state of a GPRS connection, perfect for when roaming to ensure you didn't rack up huge GPRS bills. The application was very well received, and was a huge hit with thousands of happy users. The only problem was, it only worked on Pocket PCs, and although I promised an update with Smartphone support, you could say it's been a long time coming :excl:

Anyway, here we are in 2008, NoData has had a shade under 10,000 downloads and the new, organised, task achieving /me has FINALLY got round to adding compatability with all Smartphones! HURRAH! :excl:

You can grab the updated version from the original topic in CAB (run on device to install) form.

Enjoy :excl:

P

Hi Paul.

Would there be a possibility of creating two .exe files: one for DataOn and another for DataOff?

That would be great for single-click operation.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Guest Devid

Hi,

This codec samples audio at 44.1 or 48 kilohertz using 16 bits, similar to the current CD standard, offering CD quality at data rates from 64 to 192 kilobits per second. The resulting sound quality is 20 percent better than audio sampled with Windows Media Audio 8 at equivalent data rates. The Windows Media Audio 9 codec supports variable bit rate encoding, which enables even higher quality audio at smaller file sizes by automatically varying the encoding bit rate according to the complexity of the audio data. With VBR, the encoding bit rate increases to capture complex sections of data and then decreases to maximize the compression of the less complex sections, producing compact, high-quality compression.

Thanks

Edited by Devid

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.