Sync problem

Guest Liz

Hi

I've had no problem with syncing since I got the touch in December. But today - out of the blue - I connected the touch, and its not connecting. No error message, just showing in mobile device centre as *not connected*. Tried everything from rebooting both PC and touch, to changing the USB.

There is some connection as the phone is charging. :)

Its the Ted Baker Needle one if that helps.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Liz

Guest chucky.egg

Er, nope! Sorry

Presumably your on Vista if you're using Mobile Device Centre

You could try deleting the Partnership on the device (Activesync, Menu, Options) and try attaching again.

I seem to remember one of the guys on SmartphoneThoughts.com having the same issue - it might be worth checking there to see if he found a solution or has other things he tried.

Er, nope! Sorry

Presumably your on Vista if you're using Mobile Device Centre

You could try deleting the Partnership on the device (Activesync, Menu, Options) and try attaching again.

I seem to remember one of the guys on SmartphoneThoughts.com having the same issue - it might be worth checking there to see if he found a solution or has other things he tried.

Thanks!

Funny thing is, I found out by accident that if I connect the touch *before* I turn on the computer - it connects, and continues to connect each time. If I turn the computer on first - it wont connect at all. Crazy. Esp as there was no problem previously....