Wireless Network Detected "Notification" Balloon no longer shown

Guest Sonicr360

Guest Sonicr360

Hi All

Anyone know the Registry key to enable the "Wireless Networking" Detected message that pops up.

I dont get it anymore, unsure why.... but I installed a reg editor. If anyone knows the path / key, could they advise please?

Thanks Simon

Guest Play8oy

probably b'coz the wireless network is already in ur wireless network list. try finding new wireless network at other places or remove the settings from ur phone then connecting again.

Guest Sonicr360

LOL unlikely! I mean... I travel all over the place..... hitting alot of Wi-Fi spots.

When it detects a new WIFI Spot, I get the icon at the top of the screen, just no balloon message.

Any other help?

Guest Sonicr360

Hi, yes that says its enabled and in fact, I chose the light option too!

But it just does not pop up.

Thinking of doing a hard reset at the moment - Its not that essential, just a niggle and seeing as i have just backed up the system, I may go down this route.

But as I just obtained a regeditor, thought I may ask the question, in case its a simply key or variable thats needed

Thanks,

Guest Sonicr360

Ended up doing a hard reset and restoring the data. Message Notification Balloon now back.... still unsure how or why it went.

Never mind

Thanks for the advice all

Simon

Guest Shuflie

Did you have Navizon installed? There is an option in the Navizon software to disable the WiFi balloon from appearing when driving around. That may have disabled it completely and not just for Navizon.

Guest Snooginsguy
probably b'coz the wireless network is already in ur wireless network list. try finding new wireless network at other places or remove the settings from ur phone then connecting again.

I think your signature just gave me an epilleptic seizure. Nice!