Sound quality issues

Guest psmit

Guest psmit

I've had the Diamond for 2 days now, and its totally useless since people I call complain the sound is so horrible they can't understand what I'm saying.

I've replaced the Diamond with a new one, which has exactly the same issue! Also, I've read about other Diamond owners with the same complaint.

So, anybody know what causes this problem? I've contacted HTC for support, but no reply yet.

Guest Thumper Net

Just got my diamond today and the sound on mine is ok , its a dutch rom :D will upgrade it to english when the first update comes out , only problem i have is i cannot connect to vodafone lives wap portal , which was good on the htc cruise

Guest xzces
Just got my diamond today and the sound on mine is ok , its a dutch rom :( will upgrade it to english when the first update comes out , only problem i have is i cannot connect to vodafone lives wap portal , which was good on the htc cruise

Can't you connect at all or do you have problems with the connection? I also have a dutch diamond and vodafone. I couldn't connect to msn, pop3 and other mailservices but I found that if you disable proxy in the vodafone connection settings (under advanced) it works fine! Maybe it works for you also :D

Furthermore, crystalclear sound, though I think the speakervolume/ringvolume is way to low compared to other devices. Tried several registry tweaks, but couldn't solve this.