Bluetooth Hands-Free Problems With Vario II

Guest Wooders

Guest Wooders

On my Vario I, I used to be able to press the button on the side of my bluetooth hands-free (Motorola HS850) and say the voice-dial word into the hands-free.

On the Vario II, I can no longer do this. When I press the button, the voice-dial prompt appears but it 'listens' for the word via the Vario II's microphone, rather than the one in the hands-free.

Is this a known issue, or have I got a setting wrong somewhere?

Huge thanks to anyone who can help- it's driving me MAD! :D

I had the same problem. Here's how I fixed it.

Launch Bluetooth Manager and look for paired devices. Select delete. Then go back to the main bluetooth manager window and select Hands-free. Select add, then search, after pairing up you should be able to do voice commands via headset.

On my Vario I, I used to be able to press the button on the side of my bluetooth hands-free (Motorola HS850) and say the voice-dial word into the hands-free.

On the Vario II, I can no longer do this. When I press the button, the voice-dial prompt appears but it 'listens' for the word via the Vario II's microphone, rather than the one in the hands-free.

Is this a known issue, or have I got a setting wrong somewhere?

Huge thanks to anyone who can help- it's driving me MAD! :D

Guest Wooders

Thanks for the reply but are you sure you're talking about Vario II?

I haven't got a Bluetooth Manager program just a page of Bluetooth settings and none of them are labeled 'hands-free'.

To connect the hands-free to the phone I select 'New Partnership' and then when it detects it after passkey is entered etc, there is a tick box with 'hands-free' next to it.

I had the same problem. Here's how I fixed it.

Launch Bluetooth Manager and look for paired devices. Select delete. Then go back to the main bluetooth manager window and select Hands-free. Select add, then search, after pairing up you should be able to do voice commands via headset.

Edited by Wooders