Winner announced - Get yourself Brodit'd with MoDaCo and DSL Developments

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
IMG_2969.png
Winner announced here!

Wow, you wait ages for a competition and then 2 come along at once! :D

Not only do we have a Slingbox to give away in our WinMo Week podcast, but together with friends of the site DSL Developments we have an awesome Brodit bundle to give away!

Regular readers will know i'm a huge fan of the Brodit products, IMHO the king of device holders. They work like this - you buy a Proclip tailored to your vehicle (or indeed a bike mount, desk stand etc) together with a holder tailored to your device (either passive or active (with car charger)). You then screw these together (or optionally use 'move clips' to facilitate easy seperation) and job done. With a build quality and fit that's second to none, they are definitely a must have.

Courtesy of DSL Developments, we have a Proclip, a passive or active holder (your choice) and a set of mini move clips to be won!

All you need to do to enter is head on over to the DSL Developments site, choose yourself a Proclip and a device holder, and send me (by PM - click here) the 2 codes before 1st August 2008. On the 2nd August 2008, I will choose a winner from the entrants (Plus members have double competition entries of course), and the winner will receive their chosen items! :angry: Not only that, but those who aren't so lucky will receive a DSL Developments discount code :D

Good luck everyone! :(

P

Guest FragMeister
Boh Hoo!

No brodits for the MDA Compact IV!!!!! (seen as Paul says the diamond one is not compatible!)

That gives Brodit a week to sort out a holder for the Compact IV / P3702 Victor so that we can enter the comp!!

Guest LeiChat

Awww bugger, picked mine up from the sorting office this morning.

Very impressed with the quality of both items, only reservation is where it slots into the dashboard it does part the two sections a fair bit, but that far beats screwing anything into the dash or those terrible suction mount / wobbly universal air vent mounts I could have wasted my money on.

Edited by LeiChat

Guest rameses
only reservation is where it slots into the dashboard it does part the two sections a fair bit,

So do you just jam it in to a gap in the dashboard? Is it secure or are there other fixings aswell?

So do you just jam it in to a gap in the dashboard? Is it secure or are there other fixings aswell?

The proclip seems to come with a sticky pad that goes behind the dash where you can't see it. That said, in the celica there's some bolts close to the place it wants mounting so I may try some modification if I get one

Guest Paul (MVP)
Boh Hoo!

No brodits for the MDA Compact IV!!!!! (seen as Paul says the diamond one is not compatible!)

They are on the way, if this is your choice, just write as such in your entry!

P

Guest spangelsaregreat
Boh Hoo!

Hi

I read what Paul had said about the compact iv and this mount. However when I checked with Mobilefun they said it would fit.

I went ahead and bought one and can confirm it does fit. Will post a picture once I have fitted it to the car.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blackhorse
So who won? :D

Really hope i won, but if not hurry up anyways as i want to order one of these and the discount code for entering would always be welcome!!

Guest Kallisti
^^^ what he said!! :D

Yeah, how'd this go - I guess I won and you've just not been able to contact me? :D Just got a diamond and need the brodit for it - wouldn't mind the discount code!

Guest Paul (MVP)

We had 180 entries to this competition (come on people, is that all?), including the double entries for Plus members.

The winner as chosen via a random number between 1 and 180 by DSL Developments is.... number 69(!) in the list...

jimbouk

Congratulations!

To those who didn't win, you'll receive a discount voucher for Brodit by PM soon!

P

Guest jimbouk

Thank you once again to Modaco and to DSL Developments. The prize arrived by recorded delivery this morning and Mrs Jimbouk is delighted to have her Diamond mounted so neatly and cleverly in her motor!

post-20052-1219315988_thumb.jpg

post-20052-1219316004_thumb.jpg

Guest jimbouk

Nope! Didn't trust her to ever use the thing if she could take it off and pop it in the glovebox!

But they will come in handy as I will be purchasing a brodit mount for myself when I get my new car.

(So she's now completely sorted with a Diamond, Copilot Live and Brodit Mount - so next time she goes to Wales with the kids she won't do an extra 75 miles cos she "missed her turn off")

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.