Group Buy...

Guest Syphon Filter

Guest Syphon Filter
g'darn! i was just startig to convince myself i didn't need one of these....i think i might have to though if a group buy starts up

You know what, I was thinking that too. I mean really...what does the Touch Pro have to offer over the Kaiser?

Ok, it's a faster, it does have a sweet ass UI and that VGA screen is heaven...but I'm just wondering if it's worth dropping dosh on right now. My Kaiser is full functional...though that could fetch a £300(?) on ebay, plus I sold my old M3100, original Vario and SPV C500 a little while ago so I have made enough to cover the cost of the Touch Pro.

But, is it really worth jumping just yet?

Guest Paul (MVP)

I just don't think I need a hardware keyboard any more!

I think it's the Diamond or i900 for me! I have the Diamond, and in an act of random eBay foolishness I have a i900 arriving tomorrow :D

P

Guest Syphon Filter
I just don't think I need a hardware keyboard any more!

I think it's the Diamond or i900 for me! I have the Diamond, and in an act of random eBay foolishness I have a i900 arriving tomorrow :D

P

Hrm, I've tried the keyboard on a diamond, it's good but I didnt think it was a hardware replacement just yet.

Guest andrewkeith5
Hrm, I've tried the keyboard on a diamond, it's good but I didnt think it was a hardware replacement just yet.

I have to say I agree

Now that I've got used to the keyboad on the kaiser every soft-keyboard I try just doesnt seem to work well for me..I think I just like the feedback and reassurance that a hardware keyboard gives, as I often don't look at the keyboard when I'm typing, so its nice to know my keypress has been recognised

still trying to figure out whether I should spend all that much on a phone that will only reallistically give me slightly faster internet...I suppose it depends how much it's going to set me back

Guest Chocolicious

Interest registered! lol

I feel you on theose random eBay moments hence I have stayed away for months. I feel like an AA member who has been clean for 9months

Guest Paul (MVP)

Unfortunately it looks like this isn't going to happen, the only GB offers I can get are for bulk deliveries to 1 location (not helpful!)

Best offer is our tenner off vouchers from eXpansys...

P

Unfortunately it looks like this isn't going to happen, the only GB offers I can get are for bulk deliveries to 1 location (not helpful!)

Best offer is our tenner off vouchers from eXpansys...

P

That would need a lot of re-packaging! Out of interest, how much would the bulk deliveries end up at per device?